Photo

Posting Guidelines

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83,442 posts

Posted 26 July 2003 - 11:54 AM

It's been brought to my attention that a number of our leading hard core bears have at times been perceived as abusive by our swing trading stoolies.

There may be some truth in this, and I may have been blind to it. So let's have a few simple guidelines.

1. Respect for everyone. Let's tone down the polemics and cheerleading on both sides.

2. No posting if you have been drinking. Tends to result in aggressive, irrational behavior.

3. No gloating

4. Respect for women and all ethnic groups. I am increasingly offended by many of the posts I see as demeaning to women and various ethnic groups. I realize the forum leader has created quite a good ongoing analogy between dating, sex, and stock trading, but I would like to see the negative stereotyping of women and ethnic groups be brought to a close.

That's it. I'll be watching more, and will be summarily deleting posts, on both sides of the argument, that I feel violate these guidelines.

The key word is R-E-S-P-E-C-T. The more you give, the more you get.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart