Stranger Than Fiction, Part 1

On my way to work.......................

I drive past a Lexus Dealer...........................In my beat up Camry.............................Due to AMZN......................

Never again................

Felt great to cover at 33..............and get that lesson branded into my brain.....................

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UNADJUSTED DATA

The advance number of actual initial claims under state programs, unadjusted, totaled 423,972 in the week ending July 19, a decrease of 128,072 from the previous week. There were 394,586 initial claims in the comparable week in 2002.

The advance unadjusted insured unemployment rate was 2.9 percent during the week ending July 12, unchanged from the prior week. The advance unadjusted number for persons claiming UI benefits in state programs totaled 3,720,738, an increase of 106,457 from the preceding week. A year earlier, the rate was 2.8 percent and the volume was 3,589,337.

Thanks.

Guest bullseatshitndie

Temporary Open Market Operations 07/24/2003

Maturity Date 07/25/2003

Delivery Date 07/24/2003

The Desk has entered the market announcing: O/N RP

Temporary Operations Statistics

Treasury

Collateral

Operation Agency

Collateral

Operation Mortgage-Backed

Collateral

Operation

Weighted Average Rate

1.063 N/A N/A

Stop Out Rate (Lowest Rate Accepted) 1.060 N/A N/A

Highest Rate Submitted 1.080 1.100 1.100

Lowest Rate Submitted .980 1.050 1.040

Total Propostions Submitted (In $Bil.) 40.350 12.600 8.100

Total Propositions Accepted (In $Bil.) 8.000 .000 .000

Total Money Value of Operation (In $Bil.) 8

so far a drain of 9bl

After covered my BRCM PMCS yesterday, I am watching ASYT and KLIC as potential short targets. This is not for day trading, any comments for entry points will be appreciated. (I got locked by BRCM short for two months, this time I will be more more cautious.)

Finally did anyone else go through withdrawals when Capitalstool was down yesterday? Imagine if this place was no longer here.

Don't be stoolpid or a freeloader join Doc's premium services.

ME! big time! thought the end of world was here

happened the same time NY city Hall was under siege :o

Weclome to Argentina!

Or, "Welcome, Argentina." Argentine president Nestor Kirchner met with Pres. Bush yesterday afternoon in the oval office. He said Bush supported Argentina's efforts to renegotiate its IMF debt.

Of course, that debt will never be repaid. But rescheduling keeps up apperances, so that the IMF can stay in business.

If Argentina can just keep rescheduling indefinitely until the whole dollar system collapses, they're a winner.

Archived