- - - - -

Allie

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
183 replies to this topic

#181 Drano

Drano

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,315 posts

Posted 16 December 2002 - 05:45 PM

Well, I'm back now, and I see that as I requested,you guys did not let them crash the market without me. :cry: Actually I said that as a contrarian indicator, hoping that it WOULD crash..... :shocked

But man, I'm going to have to see an opthalmologist. I look at DoubleFlush's charts and it looks to me like the lines keep crossing and coinciding -- and then I look at Soup's posts and they all seem to end like this: .the of the :grin:
Of course I'm caustic!

#182 Guest_soup1_*

Guest_soup1_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2002 - 05:46 PM

slothrop: Fred Hickey does excellent independent research. He is a threat to wall street, and the way the street does business; my guess is they were trying to discredit the honest independent thought process employed by Hickey. Which ,btw, has been dead right for quite some time.

#183 simple guy

simple guy

Elliott Professor Emeritus of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,226 posts

Posted 16 December 2002 - 05:47 PM

From Elliott Wave short term update on Friday night

If both the Dow and S&P rally above Wednesday's highs, then we may have to change our near-term opinion. These highs are 8625 in the Dow and 909 in the S&P. As long as they remain intact, we are bearish.;

RUH ROH RORGE... if your short, youze maybe in trouble....

DOW 8627
SPY 911 plus...

hmmmmmmmm..... more upside to come....

#184 PileDriver

PileDriver

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,448 posts

Posted 16 December 2002 - 05:48 PM

As someone here mentioned it is all about time frames. One bad day? Of course they will always make to tough on the shorts. But how about the genus over on the long side( 99.5% of the population)? I still have a healthy positive return for the year. That is something the cats at fido or putnam sure can not claim. THink about what is like to be some herd following fund manager, just another 20+% losing year. Must keep it all in perspective.

exactly. What the hell, throw bully a bone once in awhile. He doesn't get to eat that much.

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart