Allie

desert_stars_2_b-copy.jpg

From skychasers.net

"I don't know what will happen next, I don't know what I'm going to be - but I'm going to learn. But what I do know is this - life, all life, is about asking questions, not about knowing the answers. It is wanting to see what's over the next hill that keeps us all going. We have to keep asking questions, wanting to understand. Even though we know we'll never find the answers, we have to keep on asking the questions." - - - December 13, 2002

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooops, I posted after Obi-Wan and just before the closing of the morning thread. For those of you who have missed it, here is my message again:

Folks, don't get spooked by the high put/call ratios. They are bullish only in the very short term (1-3 days). Longer term, they will result in an upturn of the 21-dma of the $CPC, which is bearish. Remember the chart I posted a couple of weeks ago? In fact, the 21-dma of the $CPC made a low on December 2, which low remained in force for more than 10 trading days. According to Larry McMillian, this is a Sell signal; we got it on Friday.

Regards,

Vesselin

Turdible fundamental news in Barron's:

1. Hickey's tech take (which the Doc mentioned)

2. huger and huger massive insider selling

3. USA farmers scratching their asses to find that China is now a corn exporter, to former USA customers like Taiwan and Korea

Many sheeple have no idea how rich insiders can get selling their millions of shares at $1-3 when their basis is $0.01-$0.03, and there are still millions of unlocked insider shares to sell!!!! It's easier than putting found money at risk.

China WTO was a jamjob hoax, they're not buying sh*t from nobody, nowhere, not even super-subsidised Republican USA corn.

China is the Nafterator, with the oil of Canada, the food and almost the technology of the US, and cheaper labor than Mexico.

rr

Ho hum. Since we ran out of green eggs and ham, here are some more books:

> "Little Golden Books That Never Made It"

> 1. You Are Different and That's Bad

> 2. The Boy Who Died From Eating All His Vegetables

> 3. Dad's New Wife Robert

> 4. Fun four-letter Words to Know and Share

> 5. Hammers, Screwdrivers and Scissors: An I-Can-Do-It Book

> 6. The Kids' Guide to Hitchhiking

> 7. Kathy Was So Bad Her Mom Stopped Loving Her

> 8. Curious George and the High-Voltage Fence

> 9. All Cats Go to Hell

> 10. The Little Sissy Who Snitched

> 11. Some Kittens Can Fly

> 12. That's it, I'm Putting You Up for Adoption

> 13. Grandpa Gets a Casket

> 14. The Magic World Inside the Abandoned Refrigerator

> 15. Garfield Gets Feline Leukemia

> 16. The Pop-Up Book of Human Anatomy

> 17. Strangers Have the Best Candy

> 18. Whining, Kicking and Crying to Get Your Way

> 19. You Were an Accident

> 20. Things Rich Kids Have, But You Never Will

> 21. Pop! Goes The Hamster...And Other Great Microwave Games

> 22. The Man in the Moon Is Actually Satan

> 23. Your Nightmares Are Real

> 24. Where Would You Like to Be Buried?

> 25. Eggs, Toilet Paper, and Your School

> 26. Why Can't Mr. Fork and Ms. Electrical Outlet Be Friends?

> 27. Places Where Mommy and Daddy Hide Neat Things

> 28. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry

> 29. Meet Mr. Feed!

Ooops, I posted after Obi-Wan and just before the closing of the morning thread. For those of you who have missed it, here is my message again:

Folks, don't get spooked by the high put/call ratios. They are bullish only in the very short term (1-3 days). Longer term, they will result in an upturn of the 21-dma of the $CPC, which is bearish. Remember the chart I posted a couple of weeks ago? In fact, the 21-dma of the $CPC made a low on December 2, which low remained in force for more than 10 trading days. According to Larry McMillian, this is a Sell signal; we got it on Friday.

Regards,

Vesselin

Correctomundo VB.

Its all in the time frames you follow/trade. Dont have a time frame, dont trade until you get one! This will be the last time this is said by myself.

Archived