Asia's Dependency

At one time, the greenman was actually an honest keeper of the national trust. He didn't lift a finger to help daddy bushman get elected to a second term and he was still honest right up until he uttered the words "irrational exuberence." At that point, I figure someone from the Clinton group took him into a back room and explained what was going to happen to him in the media if he didn't sell out his principles and back the current political agenda by providing a bubble economy. Things haven't been the same at the FED since. Now, we have to look forward to another election and politics as they are means that approval ratings are going to be very important and that means that no way will the greenman and all the Wall Street insiders and CEO's who are going to benefit from having GW serve a second term going to let the stock market fall. I would imagine that the plan is in place and ready to be executed which may even include some positive economic and company news (all faked and manufactured) indicating a real recovery is in progress.

Logically, I'd say that they take it down here and then launch the good news political rally either late summer or early fall and run with it right until the election next year. That would fit with the insider selling (if true) who are just probably getting ready to reload). On the other hand, maybe they are just arrogant enough and so stuffed full of new liquidity and newly printed cash, that they feel that they can simply blast it up from here. Greed being what it is though, I figure they distribute here, take it down, and then reload again for the really big party.

Yep, all began with the Mexican Bailout - just look at the change in trajectory (upward) on all the major indicies 1995-96. Now we're in a financial Mexican Standoff - who will be the first to pull the trigger?

And the erection year jam party is just about my general IT view as well. Should sync up with what should be the blowoff on the RE bubble as well.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

25 FASTEST GROWING BIG COMPANIES

Forbes has just published a table of the 25 fastest growing big companines

Forbes table

Only 2 techs Dell and Microsoft

Most of the rest rest are either home builders, energy cos or medical co's.

Why do investors continue to pay growth multiples for tech which is ex growth when they can buy the current fast growers at value stock multiples?

The value equation is being currently stood on its head!!!!!!!

The lower the growth potential the higher the p/e multiple!!!!!!

One of the Universes greatest mysteries.

Archived