- - - - -

Red Underwear

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
303 replies to this topic

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 12 December 2002 - 08:40 AM

From yesterday's New York Post:

A pair of men's boxer shorts saved hundreds of lives. Nimai Das was relieving himself near the train tracks in Kopai, India, when he noticed that part of the track was missing and a train was approaching.

Das whipped off his red underpants and frantically waved them, catching the driver's attention. The train was stopped just a few feet from the broken track, preventing a tragedy that could have killed hundreds on board.

#2 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83,442 posts

Posted 12 December 2002 - 08:53 AM

ano- Brilliant as usual. Last night, I had the idea of calling it StoolieSignal or StooleSignal, something along those lines.

Posted Image

Uncle Buck and the Golden Stool. Is today the day?

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#3 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,442 posts

Posted 12 December 2002 - 08:55 AM

What's wit da fucutures this morning? Was there some "news?" (I don't listen to Crapvision anymore.)

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#4 Guest_The CoinGuy_*

Guest_The CoinGuy_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2002 - 08:58 AM

Doc,

U have 2 Hooey charts loaded in the stool this morning. Might want to have another cup of Jo :P ...

TCG

#5 longOnUranus

longOnUranus

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,015 posts

Posted 12 December 2002 - 09:13 AM

Al Queda reportedly took over/given a chemical weapons plant in Iraq last month. Probably why futures dropped.

#6 Yoshaviah

Yoshaviah

Assistant Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 12 December 2002 - 09:23 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 12 December 2002 - 09:28 AM

Tanks, Yosh.

NDX Future
Posted Image
Credit: http://money.cnn.com

S&P 500 Future
Posted Image
Credit: http://money.cnn.com

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#8 Charmin

Charmin

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 34,177 posts

Posted 12 December 2002 - 09:36 AM

Futures: Today the March '03 contracts will become the new front month contracts.

Is that the news your looking for?
Cycles + Wyckoff + NTM = TechnoPile
A true Master averts disaster

#9 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 12 December 2002 - 09:36 AM

FVX up 6.2 bips. U.S. November Retail Sales Rise 0.4%; Sales Ex-Autos Rise 0.5% vs. ex of .4 and .2%. QQQ 25.90.

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#10 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,442 posts

Posted 12 December 2002 - 09:38 AM

Tanks CG- Uncle B is back in his room.

Glad I ain't trading the fucutres today.

Stoolwethers

#11 Takachi

Takachi

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,882 posts

Posted 12 December 2002 - 09:42 AM

441,000 jobless claims

#12 anoscope

anoscope

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

ano- Brilliant as usual. Last night, I had the idea of calling it StoolieSignal or StooleSignal, something along those lines.

Posted Image

Uncle Buck and the Golden Stool. Is today the day?

stoolie would fit better on the sign, i'll modify it when back from the unemployment office.

got an interview for a 32 hour/wk technology job at our air force base for tuesday.

#13 ThorAss

ThorAss

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,515 posts

:shocked :shocked

Why do I feel like my dog and I'm the market saying, "Come back in? You just went out!"
I have many opinions; but I strive not to act on them.

#14 fxfox

fxfox

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 11,126 posts

Posted 12 December 2002 - 09:43 AM

guten tag liebe stoolies!

what happend to the jobless claims? 441k ? :lol:

retail sales a bit better than expected but weaker than in october, didnt they all say, that nov is good shopping month because of zanks giffing? :lol:
current account more or less flat

doc,
do you have the price for e-signal? The lady with the sexy voice in london made me an offer, i should pay 1500 euros, if i pay for the whole year. :rolleyes:
'patriot' is formed with 'patria' and 'idiot'

#15 sheet4brain

sheet4brain

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 12 December 2002 - 09:44 AM

From http://www.programtr...com/buysell.htm

Be very careful with SP 500 FV and the execution levels today. The new March SP contract is trading for less than the December SP contract. That is very rare.

Anyone can enlighten on the significance of this?

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart