- - - - -

Tanks

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#16 Lesser Fool

Lesser Fool

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 475 posts

Posted 11 December 2002 - 07:08 PM

Hey, thanks for the thought-provoking commentary. I would surmise from reading you for over a year now that you are a bona fide contributor to the causa humanitatis in everything you do. We're fortunate to have enjoyed some of the fruit of your labors here.

#17 Hypertiger

Hypertiger

Assistant Professor of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,270 posts

Posted 12 December 2002 - 04:48 PM

Hey Yobob at least you are not attacked like I have on some other boards... I think everything you post is 100% true.
"We are completely dependant on the commercial banks. Someone has to borrow every dollar we have in circulation, cash or credit. If the banks create ample synthetic money (at the request of the consumer) we are prosperous; if not, we starve. We are absolutely without a permanent money system.... It is the most important subject intelligent persons can investigate and reflect upon. It is so important that our present civilization may collapse unless it becomes widely understood and the defects remedied very soon." --Robert H. Hemphill, Atlanta Federal Reserve Bank,1938...

#18 Hoodwinked

Hoodwinked

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 12 December 2002 - 07:28 PM

Thanks for all your insights Yobob. Your work is often thought provoking and no one can ever accuse you of not having an opinion. One of the things that makes the Stool great is the collection of strong individuals that grace this community. We may not all always agree, but we are never guessing where the other is coming from. I look forward to your insights on LOB. :wink2:

#19 ShitEatingGrinner

ShitEatingGrinner

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 13 December 2002 - 10:24 AM

I have to add my tanks and grati-doodoode to the the others'. Didn't always comment on your thread, but usually read it. Will look for you on the LOB board. May your sales increase.

#20 EasyAl

EasyAl

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 13 December 2002 - 07:34 PM

Yobob:

I just would like to say that I really appreciate your insights and wish you can resume this page in near future.

#21 Guest_AssMaster_*

Guest_AssMaster_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 December 2002 - 02:10 AM

You should reconsider since there have been so many board changes and new members and stuff. People are figuring out the new board and all that. I encourage you to give yourself a reprieve.

On the other hand, perhaps having a seperate section is too much for the limited amount of time you have. In that case, I would also encourage you to post a thread to LOB or anywhere you feel appropriate.

Look forward to your posts.

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart