Now More Than Ever

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wooooooooooooooooowza,

and a HO HO HO. to eeeevvvvvryybody.

ho ho hogggs get roasted, pigs get broasted and Lana is back at the fire. HOT DAMN!!! bwahahahhaahhhahhahah

this sure as hell beats golfing in Boca baby. hmmm thi sglobex session is looking a bit ripe to me... Lana baby market two.... when its going this good, why fight it.

added two more spoozies on the open to add to my overnit winners and closed three at the close today. so these two upcoming will be averaged with my one big green fuct'yours- bwahhahahahahahhahahahahaha

anybody seen rog, i still got my IBM 85 puts, added the 80 in Jan today- anybody get on theat SYMC i mentioned last night - boyz and girlz this pig is gonna be theeeee sweetest piece of pork i'm gonna have this holiday season- and that's guaranteed......Lana even rubbed my mouse on her well endowded chest as i sent the sell orders- bwaaahahhahahahahhahahahahahahaahha.

pricks. i luv, just luv to see em scamper, the lights go on and they run like roaches.

hey london where you at- on holiday i hope. one true, midnite, aussie and major -- sweeet smoked pork in the evening, pass me my Knob creek darling i got some selling to do.

hey GTN howz the gettin'

stay focused stay nimble and hey smoke' em

so says i,

MERCILESS

Wyndysrf:

HRFF was BORED this nite, having just finished dinner (he had home fries, which, together w mac and cheese is, allegedly, what fueled NAPOLEON FUR many of his yearz) and picked up the Modern Library's GREAT CLASSICAL MYTHS. The book fell open at the marker to:

"Mercury Again Warns Aneas" from Vergil's Aeneid, Book 4. 554-570 (Humphries)

How does the pASSage "end"? You'd be amuzed? in light of your chosen theme this evening:

"Shove off, be gone! A shifty, fickle object

"Is woman, always."

Haven't much time to go over any numbers. A rumor today in the Chicago future pits that Al Green was getting set to resign. Can you beleive it? It would be too sweet so therefore it is more than likely just a rumor. The heat is on however so come Wednesday I'm expecting the FEED to reassert itself. The 3rd leg down would also be very sweet but I'll beleive it when I see it and I wouldn't make much of anything today. I still think money is just sloshing around and to read much more into it than that is sometimes a waste. I seriously doubt we see any grand movement during this season of patriotic consumption and unrelenting narcissicism. Incidentally it was rumored for quite a while in this tinsel town that Billy Boob and Angelina were heroin dopers in love. Just one more parallel to Wall Struck. Great column tonight Marky. One might consider just how much of the really hard stuff these big gamers are doing afterhours. Coke,speed,Jack Daniels and heroin are all contributing influences I'm sure. And lots of pot to take the edge off. Wherever there are degenerates posing as responsibles these stimulants are sure to be close behind. The Emperor rarely wears Clothes anymore and is hiding that dime bag of bad toot half way up his rectum so none of the courtiers can snatch it.

Guest BEARDRECH

fokker

have no fear about getting your schmekel juice collected by some earinged pirced masccarrad scorceress who looks like a distant neice of Count Dreckula-- by her placing hands on you and you surviving iyou become the virological beneficiary insuring you of great fuuture health--permit me to explain

when i lived in Chicago years ago i used to frequent a downtown restaurant chain by the name of pixley & ehlers--the place was attended by charecters who all looked like they were recent escapees from a philipino leprosarium--(in those days they werent referred to as hansen's diseased)--

the stools had heights paralleling those of a small mountain range,making eating lunch or breakfast there almost unbearably painful involuntary circus act, the reason being that they didnt want loiterers. why?

Ill tell you--a typical breakfast was comprised of a dozen eggs ,17 slices of toast a half a bushel of cottage fries all washe ddown with many refills of coffee and all for a farhting or two--or so it seemed--so if you were to vegetate there parking your toches for longer than was commercially viable they would go broke--the uncomfortable stools were augmented with the above mentioned personnel--everyone seemed to have sores freshly opened ,scabrous tissue peeling from evry exposed portion of skin--shmorkat hung dribbling from every nostril glistening in the artificial light ,not a handkerchief in sight ;sniffling ,choking and soft poetic romantic tubercular coughing,all in chorus handling the food with an aplomb that a sanitation worker could envy--

i could go on and on with this portrait of urban pastoral but its getting late so, to make the point--by having the guts to stay and eat at that place i must have developed antibodies against every known earthly disease, and am now so immunologically well equipped, that paying a visit to fort dietrich clasped in chains wouldnt frighten me--and the same should go for you--she is a blessing in disguise a ,walking two legged vaccination ;a human prophylactic,a gothic clara barton--

and remember the adage'' that which doesnt kill me will make me stronger?????? BEARDRECH :ph34r: GIF

The churn and burn till Christmas game is not looking good. Neither is the Airline industry, auto industry, house industry, health care, or the state budget industry. The propaganda industry will soon start to suffer... Once the Psychology which is dependant on the "prop"agenda industry suffers, it'll be over... Sometime next year... Or Friday?

Now "over" is yucky thought. but tears of joy for others...

% chance that wall street will be finished when it's "over" = 40%

% chance that "over" will be worse than Hypertiger's worst nightmare = 10%

The FED won't be over though, The Fractional reserve principal is used to make everyone a "sucker".

Maybe today signified nothing. Maybe Inger is correct in saying the market is positioning itself well for FURther advance.

Why would they let it come unstuck NOW after all that efFURt of the pASSt six weeks? RIGHT beFUR their war is about to get going - the nitely newz is now treating it like a done deal, even reporting on a nascent anti-war movement and noting it took "five years of body bags" from the lASSt one beFUR it amounted to anything, politically.

Of course, we don't have to worry about years of body bags THIS time - we're going to WIN and PDQ, too, by cracky!

Why there's even talk they may wait until MARCH to launch it. Everything's positioned FUR it, already. SadDAMned already encircled by a ring of steel.

If they wait until March they have time to bring it back if it tanks, here, wot?

But SNOT if they go in January!

SowhatzitgonnaBEE?

It's (the war's) goin' down....FURshurrrrrrre. Stocks, too!

They want that BUFFER against a sharp selloff when the cannons roar.

Tens, perhaps hundreds of thousands THERE won't be alive a year from now. It's all so crazy.

But men won't, above all else, be deterred from waging war.

If history teaches anything it teaches THAT.

Beardrech, you kill me! You should write for Readers Digest.

I'll lay any one of the New Jersey Transit trains from Trenton to NYC against your Chicago restaurant any day for title of Germ Heaven. Sat in my seat with my feet up the entire way one trip because urine was flowing down both side edges of the car. I'd wait hours just to take Amtrak instead of NJT.

Guest AssMaster

for torah man, from yesterday:

core positions:

BEARX 25%

EPP

EWH

GBGLF

long hedges:

CPHD

NWN

HD

AMAT

It is quite possible that the last minute drop into the close was designed to make people cough up their longs before a run-up. On the other hand, there is always the gap and crap into the abyss to look out for.

I'm trying to think of my accounts as mini-hedge funds, but it's a lot of work. :blink:

Warning: I have no idea what I'm doing. :grin:

The Nasdaq 5-day ARMS is at a record high of 13.50.

Just an illustration of what Mark means. I can't get a chart of Bretz TRIN-5 for the NASDAQ directly, but keep in mind that it is simply equal to 5 times the 5-day MA:

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=$compq,uu[l,a]daoaynay[dd][pf].gif

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=$trinq,uu[l,a]dalannay[dd][pb5][c!!!!!!!f5f5f5].gif

I would like to emphasize, though, that this is a short-term trading indicator. Large values imply a short-term bounce - but not necessarily a huge rally. Just look at the above charts.

Regards,

Vesselin

From optioninvestor.com: We saw some impressively high TRIN and TRINQ readings, with the TRINQ (Nasdaq Short term trading or "Arms" index) in particular going... nuts at 2:30 in the afternoon. By nuts, I mean printing successive candles 1 point long for longer than an hour, leading some to conclude that the data was bad, while others attributed the strange breadth to excessive volume in a small number of stocks. In any event, I had never before seen the tick- by-tick swings that the TRINQ printed today. This volatility aside, traders should be asking whether these huge TRIN and TRINQ readings are calling for at least a short term bounce. The quick answer is "yes", and predicting these bounces tends to be what the Arms Index does best. However, it's a very sensitive indicator, and as we saw at the beginning of the October rally, back when it was still a "bounce", the TRINQ got down to below . 20 and stayed there for days. As I pointed out then, it was telling us that a reversal was on its way shortly, or that it was signally a monster move. Well, we got the latter. If you're measuring little wavelets and a tsunami is building, you'll see aberrant data that violates the average range for an aberrant period of time- the extreme readings just seem to go on and on. Such is the case with extreme Arms readings. Today's action tells me to stay close on the stops- trailing stops on bearish positions will work best here. If price continues to decline, fine. If it reverses, hasta la vista.

Beardrech- I'd call it Dickensian imagery for its brilliance and detail, but I could never stand Dickens, and your writing I love. Indeed, plunging one into a microbiological bouillabaise is a longer term gift, shorter term recoil. I was hoping for a nubile Nurse Nelly to take her samples and leave me more interesting stories to share with the Stoolies, but alas, they sent a pierced and dyed marauder from the apocalypse. With any luck, I'll pass the test and get the policy. If not, well, maybe it'll win the Icelandic Lager competition. Dr. B., got an entry form for me?

Archived