Photo

Weight Watchers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
152 replies to this topic

#151 phatbubble

phatbubble

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,331 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 08:04 AM

Tim Ord compares the current situation with the 1998 lows.  Says a selloff in the am, then an upside explosion.  He said the shorts were throwing everything everything they had and couldn't get the market down.  Ord nailed the 1998 lows within the minute, and went long at or near the exact lows.

Listen 22 minutes into the broadcast with RealOnePlayer to hear how it happened:

TFNN

Sometimes I wonder what end of the telescope these clowns look thru

that guy's bahstin accent is wicked awesome ("johdan's fuhniture waltham, check out ah fabulous undahprices").

but it's a beah mahket - it stopped bein nineteen niney eight about five yeahz ago. if he goes long and those losahs don't jam it, he's gonna look like a total retahd.
Quod Severis Metes

Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix. You are the eventuality of an internal anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts, I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.
You haven't answered my question.
Quite right. Interesting. That was quicker than the others.

#152 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83,390 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 08:06 AM

I extracted Merciless's second post and gave it a thread over on LOB. Read and weap! Tears of joy and sorrow.

Great stuff merci! Many tanks.

Doc

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#153 rayok

rayok

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 11:22 AM

Kudlow keeps repeating, "but productivity is increasing". What a dope! Productivity always increases with lay-offs. The unproductive personel are always first to go. Oh oh, now they're arresting Osama's sons.......must buy overvalued tech stocks. Hahahaha. :P

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart