- - - - -

Speaking Of Sex . . .

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
259 replies to this topic

#16 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 06 December 2002 - 09:34 AM

FVX down 19.7 bps in 3 minutes.

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#17 Bearman

Bearman

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 14,811 posts

Posted 06 December 2002 - 09:34 AM

WHOOOOSH!

#18 BubbaBear

BubbaBear

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 243 posts

Posted 06 December 2002 - 09:35 AM

A guy on bloomberg just said this is like the grinch who stole Christmas

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 December 2002 - 09:35 AM

rich, I always wondered what your avatar was. Now that I see it disappearing and leaving only the smile behind - is it the Cheshire cat?

Regards,
Vesselin

#20 Rockhead

Rockhead

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 06 December 2002 - 09:36 AM

What a damn shame....was wrong saying "gap up" today b/c we have been "down so many days" this week. :grin:

Nonfarm payrolls decreased 40,000. Unemployement up to 6% (nov) vs, 5.7 (Oct).

Shorted QQQ just as soon as possible after the numbers came out.

Rich.....nice avatar update by ano. Very cool. Was wondering "what the hell was that" until it came on.

#21 simple guy

simple guy

Elliott Professor Emeritus of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,226 posts

Posted 06 December 2002 - 09:37 AM

And as cited Tuesday here several times...

NDX should fill gaps to 970-1000 before a good sized bounce...

Keep it simple...

#22 phatbubble

phatbubble

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,331 posts

Posted 06 December 2002 - 09:38 AM

ph*ckin A - thought seasonal temp jobs would float these #s....WOW.
Quod Severis Metes

Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Matrix. You are the eventuality of an internal anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts, I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.
You haven't answered my question.
Quite right. Interesting. That was quicker than the others.

#23 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 06 December 2002 - 09:40 AM

Free at last!

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#24 simple guy

simple guy

Elliott Professor Emeritus of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,226 posts

Posted 06 December 2002 - 09:40 AM

Data somewhat irrelevant... its about shift in psychological moods... as triggered by the Bradley turn dates which were Dec 3 or 4... depending who you listen to. E waves basically follow emotional behavioral pattern swings, and apply them to broader market indexes in waves of 3 and 5.

Data is data ,sometimes interpreted as good or bad , regardless of what the data is...

Right now, bad is very bad.... and bears will dance awhile here...

#25 Charmin

Charmin

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 34,177 posts

Posted 06 December 2002 - 09:41 AM

Hey Rich - where's that TYX.X chart now :lol:

thought for sure they'd dream up a rosy figure for the unemployed - especially for the farmers

The Nasdaq 100 is tumbling, with large gaps down showing the imbalance in selling pressure.

Posted Image
21st Century
Cycles + Wyckoff + NTM = TechnoPile
A true Master averts disaster

#26 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • 83,481 posts

Posted 06 December 2002 - 09:48 AM

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#27 Bearman

Bearman

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 14,811 posts

Posted 06 December 2002 - 09:48 AM

tHANKYOU MR MK :P

SANTA PLEASE BRING ME A RALLY IN A WEEK OR SO

I AM GOING TO SELL THE :o CRAP :o OUT OF IT :)

SECOND CHOICE :rolleyes: CRASH THE S-PEEE :lol:

#28 Cchan

Cchan

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 06 December 2002 - 09:49 AM

:D 2 wave at the same time, it's weird

#29 sweefraapp

sweefraapp

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,787 posts

Posted 06 December 2002 - 09:50 AM

Rock: My gap indicator when "gap down" after hour.

About the risk of not being short: The risk is in being long. I like cash. Could have gone the other way.

#30 wndysrf

wndysrf

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • 34,219 posts

Posted 06 December 2002 - 09:50 AM

Looks like the S & P will gap down right over Lana's Line.

I was expecting a bounce......

I guess not.

Yet another high price paid by the dippers and momentum traders trying to "catch up" to save themselves from the Iranian Plastic Surgeons chasing their girlfriends....
PigMen Proprietary Trading Desk

The Weimar Run: Bullphoria!!!!

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart