Photo
- - - - -

Diagnosis Terminal

Elliott Wave Market Top Stock Bear

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
45 replies to this topic

#46 MrHankydoesWallStreet

MrHankydoesWallStreet

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,157 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 07:51 PM

SPX right on track for my revised count from Earlier this year when I was viewing this as an expanding triangle but now it has definitely morphed into a contracting triangle and so far fulfilling all the requirements of a Wave 5 terminal impulse.  After patiently waiting we have progressed with final Wave 5 of the terminal almost right to the upper trendline.  I am a little disturbed because I see multiple Fibonacci projections to 1980-1990 area.  This points to a possible 'throw over" up to this area for the top but it can not exceed it or the whole count is blown out of the water!

If a weekly reversal pattern prints right in here I would risk some short exposure however much safer to wait for a break of coinciding lower trendlines of the terminal(blue) and impulse's 2-4 (gray) in conjunction with the COMP's head and shoulders neckline giving way,   I am leaving for my summer cottage in northwestern Ontario this week and the priority there is enjoying paradise with family and friends.  So I do not analyze and trade, however if we get a stretch of bad weather or I see something extremely significant happen I will post up (I do have internet access there now) but sure Mr Adler will be on top of it before I!  Have a marvelous summer everyone.

Attached Thumbnails

• SPX5.3014.jpg

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart