Sign spotted in Thailand.

#2 aussiebear

aussiebear

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,810 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:48 PM

All green for the early openers: Kiwis +0.8%, Aussies +1.4%, Nikkers +0.9% and Sth Korea +0.4%.

A rather large rebound for Aussie sectors: Gold +5.7%, Miners and Energy +2.9% and Materials +2.7%.

t?s=%5ENZ50

t?s=%5EAORD

#3 aussiebear

aussiebear

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 12,810 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:48 PM

t?s=%5EN225

t?s=%5EKS11

t?s=%5ESTI

t?s=%5ETWII

t?s=000001.SS

t?s=%5EHSI

t?s=%5EBSESN

http://finance.yahoo...lindices?e=asia

#4 aussiebear

aussiebear

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 12,810 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:51 PM

http://money.cnn.com...s/morning_call/

t24_au_en_usoz_2.gif

t24_ag_en_usoz_2.gif

idx24_usd_en_2.gif

http://www.kitco.com

t24_cp180x150.gif

http://www.kitconet....ase_metals.html

t?s=CLQ13.NYM&lang=en-US&region=US&width

http://finance.yahoo.com/

#5 aussiebear

aussiebear

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 12,810 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:54 AM

w?s=%5EAORD

All Ords shot up like a rocket today closing +2.6% but it looks like we're back at resistance on the 5-day chart.  All sectors saw hefty gains led by Gold +6.9%, Miners +4%, Materials +3.7% and Energy +3.5%.

Asia fading away as the day wears on: China +0.6%, Honkers -0.7%, India -0.5% and Nikkers +1.8%.

On to UK/Europe:

image;size=239x110

image;size=239x110

image;size=239x110

#6 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • 77,624 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:29 AM

Last week, my dear mother-in-law who welcomed me into her home and family with open arms 16 years ago when I first came to visit my then future wife Danielle here in Quebec, passed away. She had been suffering for a long time, and we had been preparing for this for a long time. She had been praying for release, telling my wife and father-in-law that she wanted to go. Her prayer was granted a few days later.

The funeral is tomorrow. I will be joining my family to mourn the passing and celebrate the life of this simple and beautiful lady who has been such an important part of my life for the last 16 years.  She welcomed me into her heart with the greatest gift, her wonderful daughter who is my wife and a big and loving family to call my own. 

Mom Therese, for the past 7 years you have lived in the home that Danielle and I built for all of us, and we have treasured every single day you have spent with us. We knew for a long time that each one was a gift. You have graced us with your quiet simplicity and pure love. You will live in our hearts forever.   

THÉRÈSE PATENAUDE LEBOEUF

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#7 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 77,624 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:05 AM

1.  If a 13% y/y gain ain't a bubble, then nothing is a bubble. If it ain't inflation, then nothing is inflation.
  2. CoreLogic's pending HPI is the most current publicly reported price measure, far more timely than 5 1/2 mo lagged Case Shiller.

3. CoreLogic's June pending HPI, which is based on current contract prices was up 13.2% y/y.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#8 MisFit Kid

MisFit Kid

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:28 AM

and what would the "Fraud Markets" be without at last one daily vertical move up

(must have been some really bad news, or was it some really good news)

pffftttt..........Another near perfect day for Bernackocide..............

Bonds and Stocks being bought, high of the day of course.........

Screen shot 2013-07-02 at 9.39.43 AM.png

"It is easier to stay out than to get out" - M. Twain

"Ars fit ubi a teneris crimen condiscitur annis" - Ovid

#9 zero_value

zero_value

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:29 AM

Last week, my dear mother-in-law who welcomed me into her home and family with open arms 16 years ago when I first came to visit my then future wife Danielle here in Quebec, passed away. She had been suffering for a long time, and we had been preparing for this for a long time. She had been praying for release, telling my wife and father-in-law that she wanted to go. Her prayer was granted a few days later.

The funeral is tomorrow. I will be joining my family to mourn the passing and celebrate the life of this simple and beautiful lady who has been such an important part of my life for the last 16 years.  She welcomed me into her heart with the greatest gift, her wonderful daughter who is my wife and a big and loving family to call my own. 

Mom Therese, for the past 7 years you have lived in the home that Danielle and I built for all of us, and we have treasured every single day you have spent with us. We knew for a long time that each one was a gift. You have graced us with your quiet simplicity and pure love. You will live in our hearts forever.   

THÉRÈSE PATENAUDE LEBOEUF

It is time to party and celebrate her life the other stuff is self absorbed pity crap.

#10 zero_value

zero_value

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:32 AM

and what would the "Fraud Markets" be without at last one daily vertical move up

pffftttt..........

Tick Tock Tick Tock do not look everything is just fine, da bomb is about to blow this paper ponzi scheme right down 20%.  Would like to see another couple of days of up or flat to up me thinks this would add to the current danger signs.

#11 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 77,624 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:33 AM

$spx essentially hit a preliminary 2 day cycle projection of 1623.50. 

#12 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 77,624 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:45 AM

Fannie and Freddie paid dividends of $66 billion to the Treasury on Friday. This is likely to result in more Treasury paydowns --- cash back to the accounts of the holders. That's huge bucks in the short run.

BOKvBk2CQAIE0IR.png:large

#13 MisFit Kid

MisFit Kid

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:50 AM

looks like the usual game plan for "them"

jam everything higher early, and let the invisible hand keep everything propped up

the potemkin market/society at work

"It is easier to stay out than to get out" - M. Twain

"Ars fit ubi a teneris crimen condiscitur annis" - Ovid

#14 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 77,624 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:06 AM

Is The Load of Cash Fannie and Freddie Dumped On The US Treasury Coming Back To Investors? http://wp.me/p2r1d8-GVr 

#15 Jetlag

Jetlag

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,528 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:17 AM

Sharp drop in NAAIM (reported last thursday)

chart?chxl=0:%7C%7C20%7C40%7C60%7C80%7C1

(ignore s&p line, it's fubar)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart