Photo
- - - - -

World Stock Markets Trading Discussion-Dystopic Demonocracy

14 November 2012

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
126 replies to this topic

#1 alceringa

alceringa

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,125 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:08 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ONJHQAeuEZA

A US mum was fined $2,500 after her three-year-old son urinated outside - in his own front yard.

A police officer saw Dillan Warden pull down his pants and issued the ticket, which will cost the family the equivalent of £1,560.

Ashley Warden, the little boy's mother, said he was being potty trained but answered the call of nature outside as he wasn't near a toilet.

Mrs Warden, of Piedmont, Oklahoma, said: "Dillan pulled down his pants to pee outside... and the cop pulled up and asked for my license and told me he was going to give me a ticket for public urination."

Grandmother Jennifer Warden added: "I said: 'Really? He is three years old', and he said: 'It doesn't matter. It is public urination.'

"I said: 'We are on our property', and he said: 'It's in public view'."

The family, which lives on two-and-a-half acres of land, have complained that the officer which issued the ticket parks at the end of their street daily.

They hope a judge will throw out the case when it comes before a court next month.

http://web.orange.co...eeing_in_garden
"Americans can always be counted on to do the right thing...after they have exhausted all other possibilities."
Churchill

"You can fool some of the people all of the time."
Lincoln

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
Jefferson

#2 alceringa

alceringa

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,125 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:16 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image
"Americans can always be counted on to do the right thing...after they have exhausted all other possibilities."
Churchill

Lincoln

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
Jefferson

#3 alceringa

alceringa

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,125 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:20 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://finance.yahoo...lindices?e=asia
Churchill

Lincoln

Jefferson

#4 alceringa

alceringa

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,125 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:21 AM

http://money.cnn.com...s/morning_call/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.kitco.com

Posted Image

http://www.kitconet....ase_metals.html

Posted Image

http://finance.yahoo.com/
Churchill

Lincoln

Jefferson

#5 alceringa

alceringa

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,125 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:24 AM

Posted Image

UK/Europe:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Churchill

Lincoln

Jefferson

#6 FranciscoTheMan

FranciscoTheMan

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,068 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:18 AM

Now if that kid lived on Piedmont Avenue in Oakland, he could pee anywhere he likes without any trouble with the Police. Unless, of course, he was firing Mr. Nine Millimeter while he was peeing, that would be a problem.
One day sometime in the future he'll [Cramer] come blubbering and whimpering on air half naked and smeared with his own feces. It'll be the buy signal of the decade. --PhatBubble
One thing I think is certain. The more the world's central banks act to suppress the cost of long term capital, the more of it the market will demand, thereby keeping upward pressure on yields until the CBs have no choice but to relent. At that point we should see a massive final blowoff similar to that which occurred in 1980 and 1981. --Doctor Stool
In a topsy turvy world, growing more and more insane by the minute, terminal eccentricities, like buying Fanny, are barely noticed--Beardrech
"[George W. Bush] is Woodrow Wilson on amphetamines." --Patrick J. Buchanan
"I simply don't know where the money is." --John Corzine

#7 alceringa

alceringa

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,125 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:13 AM

Aussie Bear must be off to the Big Smoke to take care of important business.

Think we all hope Aussie travels with Gods Speed.

Meanwhile, an Ernie Ford intelude.....

Churchill

Lincoln

Jefferson

#8 aussiebear

aussiebear

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,855 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:20 AM

Thanks guys for keeping the show running...

What happened was my 27 yo nephew committed suicide, the all too common story of depression, inability to cope and pharmaceutical dependence.

He disappeared a month ago after leaving an ominous, albeit ambiguous, message on his Facebook page. There were all sorts of red herrings which gave us hope like his bus pass (which is electronically chipped) was being used but it seems that someone had found it in the street and was taking advantage of free travel. There was also a girl of dubious character he had teamed up with but when the police ran her to ground she hadn't seen him for some time. The investigation moved to Major Crimes who obtained his mobile phone record and were able to pinpoint a search area, eventually finding his body in a secluded bush area near the river, not far from his home.

He was a wonderful guy, intelligent, great sense of humour, very kind and gentle. We'll all miss him.

There'll be a funeral when the Coroner releases the body so I'll have to take off again, possibly next week. In the meantime, biz as usual with the forum...

#9 BreakOut

BreakOut

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 386 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:52 AM

Aussie, so sorry to hear it! Deepest condolensces!

#10 aussiebear

aussiebear

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 13,855 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:00 AM

Thanks BreakOut..time will help heal..

#11 Trader Joe

Trader Joe

Phd, Douchebagology

• Members
  • 13,570 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:39 AM

Not quite sure what it is about Jill Kelley

Oh wait....now I get it....she has two "e"'s in Kelley

Jill Kelly.jpg
http://news.yahoo.co...-013120352.html

#12 Dopamine

Dopamine

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:46 AM

Sorry to hear that Aussie. My condolences.

#13 fxfox

fxfox

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 10,843 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:26 AM

Aussie,

that is an absolute shocking story. My deepest condolences. All the best for you, your family and your relatives.
'patriot' is formed with 'patria' and 'idiot'

#14 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • 78,733 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:29 AM

Gold Trying For Intermediate Turn Signal - Precious Metals Update 11/14/12 – Professional Edition http://wp.me/p2r1d8-wOs

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#15 Jimi

Jimi

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 11,187 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:45 AM

Condolensces, Aussie.
Sure glad all my albums went GOLD.
"Ferdy-bee-bee-dee-ferbs."
Subscribe & Earn Karma Miles with Every Visit!
Rule #5 Professional Exemption.
Blind Follower, Just Think Positive Hyperinflation, I Get Paid 500 Quadrillion Dollars/Hour at 1000% Interest/Hour Compounding Forever Each Mouse Click Religion.
"I too observe 'flation.'"
I love you, TASR!
YOU MAKE KITTY SCARED
Tops Take Time
Postulate A Free Lunch Economy
Anyone, now, who is not genuinely afraid is a moran.
[T]housands of empty stucco crapboxes vacated after being circle-jerk sham-traded among corrupt borkers, uppraisers and loan officers from 100K up to 800K, then "nopay-walkaway" (with dirty loan cash in pockets)
Guess again, girlfriend.
Or, $2.7 million every effing day since the effing pinball machine.
Permabear Hysterian

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart