Photo

Gaming Uncle Al

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
158 replies to this topic

#151 Bizarro-Greenspan

Bizarro-Greenspan

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 484 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 03:15 AM

http://www.kitcomm.c...php?threadid=77

Mannfm11, I love that guy,been reading him for years.

Here's a guy who can write rings around him though.

He used to post reams at USAGOLD,now we've got him at Kitco.

Check out euro POG 350,dollar/euro death spiral
and real reasons for war.

Scintillating stuff,this be.

#152 Flaming Turds

Flaming Turds

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 169 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 03:55 AM

Nice link Bizo, heres one that ties in with it on N Korea and their daily air raid sirens and drills. Not looking good.

N Korea prepares for war

Also Im reading Martin Zweigs 'winning on wall street' and for those interested in historic research data its packed. This guy has a great fed monetary model as well as a bunch of others that are worth looking into. His 3 main bear market warnings are any one of the following appearing in the market: 1) Producer price deflation 2) sky high P/Es (When he wrote it 20 was sky high lol) 3) inverted yield curve. Having all three appear is VERY rare and I believe only happened once or well um, I guess that would be twice counting the present period :unsure:

Its a very good book.

#153 Pretzel Logic

Pretzel Logic

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 06:01 AM

http://www.kitcomm.c...php?threadid=77

Mannfm11, I love that guy,been reading him for years.

Here's a guy who can write rings around him though.

He used to post reams at USAGOLD,now we've got him at Kitco.

Check out euro POG 350,dollar/euro death spiral
and real reasons for war.

Scintillating stuff,this be.

Good post. "ORO+" presents a very well-reasoned argument; he has great knowledge of the situation and the forces involved. Very impressive. In contrast, the guy who tries to argue against him and calls himself "reality check" obviously isn't living up to his name. "Reality check" comes off as whiny, uninformed, and somewhat pathetic... thereby adding some entertainment to an otherwise informative post. :D
In honor of the times, back to the 2008 signature:

"When Black Friday comes, I'll stand down by the door,
And catch the grey men when they dive from the fourteenth floor,
When Black Friday comes, I'll collect everything I'm owed,
And before my friends find out I'll be on the road,
When Black Friday falls
you know it's got to be...
Don't let it fall on me." - Steely Dan, Black Friday

#154 chiefywiefy

chiefywiefy

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 07:00 AM

Hey MH: I found my mother on that Jail Babe site. Thanks. I had lost track of her.

Cool! Saw my sis there - maybe same place your mom's at.

Thus, only three degrees of separation between us.

Maybe they are the same person and MH is your uncle, Sweef. :P

#155 Hiding Bear

Hiding Bear

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,517 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 07:27 AM

SEH

Grest summary on offloading risk. Riding around in that high plains air must be
good for clear thinking.

Mark- another well put daily summary. Thanks. :D

#156 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83,390 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 08:17 AM

So, how do we get mannfm11 to leave us a dropping here on occasion?

Please, someone start a thread over on Political Stool about Bush "at least tries to tell the truth." Almost gagged on that one.

Let's try to keep the political stuff over there unless it is directly market related.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#157 Calculus

Calculus

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 08:52 AM

I'm repeating what I said on Clearstation today when I say O Sama is more than likely dead.

Bin Liner's not dead. The Pakistani Secret Service whipped him out of Afgan as soon as the big bombs started dropping over a year ago. He's in a safe house in Saudi and all the world's Intelligence services know this. What can anyone do though? A CIA hit squad could hardly be sent in.

I heard this news from a friend who used to be in British Naval Intelligence and was stationed in Terhan during the old Shah days.

He also says that this whole upcoming war is really about Israel. If the US doesn't do something to calm things down in the Arab world then Israel will and that's not good news for anyone. Rather a saner military power like the US gets the job done or the crazy IDF start WW3.

#158 huey9

huey9

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 394 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 09:06 AM

Thanks Sleddog,

great tune. love the blues. will be smiin' today no matter how much the market goes up.

#159 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 12 February 2003 - 09:42 AM

Thanks for the lyrics, The. :wink2:

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart