Photo
- - - - -

To infinity and beyond

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

Poll: To infinity and beyond (18 member(s) have cast votes)

SPX year end print will be

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Real estate has bottomed in most of the country

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

TYX (30 year treasury) yield year end will be

Vote

#1 MrHanky

MrHanky

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,258 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:00 PM

It's looking like this quarter will end up to be one of the best in market history,4 more days of this?

Nobody gives a shit,why bother trying to help?

#2 MrHanky

MrHanky

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 14,258 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:02 PM

Nasdaq up 54,is that alot?

:o

Nobody gives a shit,why bother trying to help?

#3 Bungster

Bungster

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:09 PM

buzz_lightyear3.jpg
"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future" Yogi Berra
"If you believe people are rational beings, you will go through life frustrated and confused" Scott Adams
"Don't dig the dialog of denial"
"No, I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered as patriots. This is one nation under God." George W. Bush

#4 shorty

shorty

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,936 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:11 PM

AAPL couldn't hold 607, looks like rally is over

flash crash seems likely here

better buy puts
Cynical Pontificator of Crock Stocktology

chop chop chop chop, DoubleDip chop chop, DoubleDip DoubleDip DoubleDip, chop chop

Gold $50,000 !!!

24/7 free world-class education for everyone anywhere...public schools are obsolete and unneeded, shut 'em all down right now

M.I.T. Game-Changer: Free Online Education For All

I want this and I want that, I want it all and I want it now, but most of all I want it paid for by you, with taxes ripped outta your greedy mean-spirited ass, by the gov't I voted for to steal from you on my behalf, because I'm entitled.

Tiger's Wood, Anthony's Weiner, Barney's Frank, Herman's Cain, Harry's Reid, Elliot's Spitzer

How much debt let a debtor bet if a debtor said bet debt?

#5 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • 77,597 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:31 PM

I've decided to answer the flame throwers over at ZeroCred. What the hell. It couldn hoit.

http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2012-13-26/another-sign-bottom-behind-house-sales-contracts-rise-14

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#6 Dopamine

Dopamine

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:45 PM

I've decided to answer the flame throwers over at ZeroCred. What the hell. It couldn hoit.

http://www.zerohedge...ntracts-rise-14

Your effort is in vain. People will see what they want to see, people will hear what they want to hear and people will believe what they want to believe. But who knows....maybe you generate a lead here or there.

#7 Trader Joe

Trader Joe

Phd, Douchebagology

• Members
  • 13,570 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:05 PM

I do the 287 6 times a year.

Great road...that get's better the further north you go....nice wide lanes...not too much traffic after rush hour....ummmmmm

As opposed to the Garden State Parkway Dragway, or the NJ Burnpike

Bleeech

One of my favorite roads to drive is the Taconic State Parkway in NY...that's a bee-U-tiful drive

#8 shorty

shorty

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,936 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:09 PM

primary downtrend resuming in nite session

SP -.25

NQ -.50

gettin' ugly
Cynical Pontificator of Crock Stocktology

chop chop chop chop, DoubleDip chop chop, DoubleDip DoubleDip DoubleDip, chop chop

Gold $50,000 !!!

24/7 free world-class education for everyone anywhere...public schools are obsolete and unneeded, shut 'em all down right now

M.I.T. Game-Changer: Free Online Education For All

I want this and I want that, I want it all and I want it now, but most of all I want it paid for by you, with taxes ripped outta your greedy mean-spirited ass, by the gov't I voted for to steal from you on my behalf, because I'm entitled.

Tiger's Wood, Anthony's Weiner, Barney's Frank, Herman's Cain, Harry's Reid, Elliot's Spitzer

How much debt let a debtor bet if a debtor said bet debt?

#9 Goldmember

Goldmember

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,038 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:12 PM

The idiot commentors at Zero Clue probably all missed the recent bottom in silber and gold, too.

They are probably still clutching $50 silver and...hoping.

I made a killing today in GLD calls and so-so in SLV calls. I still kept 40% of each but took the bigger piece off the table.

Great day, today! :D B)
Anthony caused pearls to be dissolved in wine to drink the health of Cleopatra; Sir Richard Whittington was as foolishly magnificent in an entertainment to King Henry V; and Sir Thomas Gresham drank a diamond, dissolved in wine, to the health of Queen Elizabeth, when she opened the Royal Exchange; but the breakfast of this roguish Dutchman was as splendid as either. He had an advantage, too, over his wasteful predecessors: their gems did not improve the taste or the wholesomeness of their wine, while his tulip was quite delicious with his red herring.here

#10 Trader Joe

Trader Joe

Phd, Douchebagology

• Members
  • 13,570 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:18 PM

Holy shit

Is Diana Olick the dumbest MoFo on the planet

Does someone actually pay this font of misinformation a salary?

WTF?

#11 bundys_dodge

bundys_dodge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:20 PM

Great road...that get's better the further north you go....nice wide lanes...not too much traffic after rush hour....ummmmmm

Bleeech

One of my favorite roads to drive is the Taconic State Parkway in NY...that's a bee-U-tiful drive

Absolutely... Taconic is indeed scenic. You got to watch out for the somewhat sharp curves on the parkway though. Nice scenic stops along the way as well... Further upstate, inside of Adirondacks there are numerous scenic routes...

#12 bundys_dodge

bundys_dodge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:52 PM

Goldmember - Do you have an opinion on Autozone's near term fortunes... and could you share it. Thanks.

#13 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 77,597 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:13 PM

Your effort is in vain. People will see what they want to see, people will hear what they want to hear and people will believe what they want to believe. But who knows....maybe you generate a lead here or there.

If I get just one new subscription out of it, the effort will not have been in vain. There are a thousand times more readers than commenters over there.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#14 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 77,597 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:17 PM

Bleeech

So, let's have a cup o' Joe on the next trip.

Taconic is nice, but old, curvy and speed limit low with troopers lying in wait beyond every other blind curve. I just drove it in Feb going up from Bruce Krasting's place to Montreal. Next time will double back to da Trooway.

Ever been on Rt 6 on the E side of the Bear Mountain Bridge. Aka, the big BM.

#15 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 77,597 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:18 PM

And besides, I'm used to being ridiculed for my bullishness. Lots of practice here. Only difference is that you guys know from experience that I'm probably right. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart