Photo
- - - - -

Nebulous navigation

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
56 replies to this topic

#46 Bungster

Bungster

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:31 PM

Short term BO ??

rut_15min.png
"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future" Yogi Berra
"If you believe people are rational beings, you will go through life frustrated and confused" Scott Adams
"Don't dig the dialog of denial"
"No, I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered as patriots. This is one nation under God." George W. Bush

#47 MrHanky

MrHanky

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 14,258 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:50 PM

The higher we go,the lighter the volume...as usual.ES volume as low as the overnight session in the last hour......

Nobody gives a shit,why bother trying to help?

#48 Trader Joe

Trader Joe

Phd, Douchebagology

• Members
  • 13,570 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:52 PM

Calling out that lying hag Swonk. Quick. Before they delete it. http://blogs.wsj.com...#comment-673062

BWHAHAHAHAHA

Git em!

#49 MisFit Kid

MisFit Kid

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:56 PM

The higher we go,the lighter the volume...as usual.ES volume as low as the overnight session in the last hour......

Looks like perma bid Friday by the Bots, and as usual, started about an hour
after the market opened.

So much for ending the week below 13k. :angry2:

Good time to start enjoying the weekend....
"It is easier to stay out than to get out" - M. Twain

"Ars fit ubi a teneris crimen condiscitur annis" - Ovid

#50 MrHanky

MrHanky

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 14,258 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:01 PM

Looks like perma bid Friday by the Bots, and as usual, started about an hour
after the market opened.

So much for ending the week below 13k. :angry2:

Good time to start enjoying the weekend....

My week started out complete shit,turned out to be a great week afterall.

I'll take it.... B)

#51 shorty

shorty

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,936 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:34 PM

new iPad appears thicker, heavier, runs a lot hotter burning too much power, takes forever to recharge, breaks easily if dropped, WiFi performance questionable

IMO a failed clunker of a product likely to face millions of returns and/or recalls and possible lawsuits if they meltdown with toxic emissions from burned components

lawsuits could bankrupt the corporation leaving a shell to be bought out possibly by RIMM for the Chinese slave labor manufacturing facilities while laying off all U.S. employees and shuttering the mall stores

multiple bagholder FAILS above 600 coincide with the fresh new bear market now underway in U.S. common stocks

I fondly reamcall DEC plunging from over 200 to under 120 in a week back in '87, similar AAPL chop-chop here would give us a 360 print, that would be nice for starters

in any event AAPL's cash is one big fat juicy target for lawyers, and they will get a lot of it one way or another

Attached Thumbnails

• a.png

Cynical Pontificator of Crock Stocktology

chop chop chop chop, DoubleDip chop chop, DoubleDip DoubleDip DoubleDip, chop chop

Gold $50,000 !!!

24/7 free world-class education for everyone anywhere...public schools are obsolete and unneeded, shut 'em all down right now

M.I.T. Game-Changer: Free Online Education For All

I want this and I want that, I want it all and I want it now, but most of all I want it paid for by you, with taxes ripped outta your greedy mean-spirited ass, by the gov't I voted for to steal from you on my behalf, because I'm entitled.

Tiger's Wood, Anthony's Weiner, Barney's Frank, Herman's Cain, Harry's Reid, Elliot's Spitzer

How much debt let a debtor bet if a debtor said bet debt?

#52 MrHanky

MrHanky

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 14,258 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:49 PM

Buy suckers.....Buy

Get those hedge funds loaded up!

It's impossible to lose money in the stock market. :unsure:

#53 MrHanky

MrHanky

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 14,258 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:52 PM

Here comes the volume...

Paint it.....asswipes :mellow:

#54 dogsie

dogsie

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,809 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:01 PM

new iPad appears thicker, heavier, runs a lot hotter burning too much power, takes forever to recharge, breaks easily if dropped, WiFi performance questionable

IMO a failed clunker of a product likely to face millions of returns and/or recalls and possible lawsuits if they meltdown with toxic emissions from burned components

lawsuits could bankrupt the corporation leaving a shell to be bought out possibly by RIMM for the Chinese slave labor manufacturing facilities while laying off all U.S. employees and shuttering the mall stores

multiple bagholder FAILS above 600 coincide with the fresh new bear market now underway in U.S. common stocks

I fondly reamcall DEC plunging from over 200 to under 120 in a week back in '87, similar AAPL chop-chop here would give us a 360 print, that would be nice for starters

in any event AAPL's cash is one big fat juicy target for lawyers, and they will get a lot of it one way or another

I thought frying eggs on it after playing with it for a while was a nice feature?
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time. Abraham Lincoln
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it George Santayana

#55 oryx

oryx

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 208 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:02 PM

DEC hired the QE2 and sailed it into waters off NYC if I remember correctly, the very week it hit 200...

Saw the new ipad today. Cant see what all the fuss is about FWIW.

#56 shorty

shorty

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,936 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:02 PM

bumrush the exitz

Attached Thumbnails

• l.png

Cynical Pontificator of Crock Stocktology

chop chop chop chop, DoubleDip chop chop, DoubleDip DoubleDip DoubleDip, chop chop

Gold $50,000 !!!

24/7 free world-class education for everyone anywhere...public schools are obsolete and unneeded, shut 'em all down right now

M.I.T. Game-Changer: Free Online Education For All

I want this and I want that, I want it all and I want it now, but most of all I want it paid for by you, with taxes ripped outta your greedy mean-spirited ass, by the gov't I voted for to steal from you on my behalf, because I'm entitled.

Tiger's Wood, Anthony's Weiner, Barney's Frank, Herman's Cain, Harry's Reid, Elliot's Spitzer

How much debt let a debtor bet if a debtor said bet debt?

#57 jp6

jp6

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 240 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:17 PM

Apple is a new religion

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart