Greasy grappling

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

w?s=%5EAORD

Bullz & bearz slugging it out today. All Ords closed -0.2% with Gold -3.2% the chief loser ranging up to Utilities +1.3%. The majority of sectors barely moved.

Most of Asia in a similar frame of mind: China -0.2%, Honkers -0.1%, India -0.3% and Nikkers +1%.

On to UK/Europe:

image;size=239x110

image;size=239x110

image;size=239x110

Do you mean short? I am long the dollar index and looks like a breakout. The Eur/Dollah is heading back to par (1.00), will post some charts later.

Long.

Just closed the position just over 1.3060 for about 50 pips. Think I might be leaving some on the table, but oh well.

Over the long term, maybe it will head back to par. I don't know.

Some are seeing a large move down from here. I have been seeing around the web, ideas of a 3rd of 3rd. If this be the case, then the move down should be soon and swift. I am not so sure about this, but, if this POS does embark on a 3rd of 3rd, it should be pretty obvious when it does.

Hitting the road today. No Professional Edition postings for the rest of today or tomorrow. Publication will resume this weekend.

I'll check in here from time to time. Later!

Long.

Just closed the position just over 1.3060 for about 50 pips. Think I might be leaving some on the table, but oh well.

Over the long term, maybe it will head back to par. I don't know.

Some are seeing a large move down from here. I have been seeing around the web, ideas of a 3rd of 3rd. If this be the case, then the move down should be soon and swift. I am not so sure about this, but, if this POS does embark on a 3rd of 3rd, it should be pretty obvious when it does.

Part of this "trade", long US dollar Index is based on oddly enough fundamentals. US dollar is for better or worse the world reserve currency and most or a vast majority of debt is denominated in the US dollar. Biggest short in the history of any market none even close.

Now the chart looks interesting, at first glance you would think it has run up against the upper band of the BB and will now pull back to the lower BB as it has in the past BUT this move has much more behind it. Look at the MACD and RSI compared to other bumps against the upper bands, notice where we are now could have a relative moonshot up before it corrects.

My trade is the following long from DXM12 79.30 and 79.850 (currently at 80.80), I will be long until 82.50 range (might flip a couple of times but not short), then I might short for a point or so.

Part of this "trade", long US dollar Index is based on oddly enough fundamentals. US dollar is for better or worse the world reserve currency and most or a vast majority of debt is denominated in the US dollar. Biggest short in the history of any market none even close.

Now the chart looks interesting, at first glance you would think it has run up against the upper band of the BB and will now pull back to the lower BB as it has in the past BUT this move has much more behind it. Look at the MACD and RSI compared to other bumps against the upper bands, notice where we are now could have a relative moonshot up before it corrects.

My trade is the following long from DXM12 79.30 and 79.850 (currently at 80.80), I will be long until 82.50 range (might flip a couple of times but not short), then I might short for a point or so.

Forgot chart

post-8242-133181653259_thumb.jpg

Archived