Photo
- - - - -

Time to get out?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

#1 MrHanky

MrHanky

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,258 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:00 PM

Not any huge selling yet,but it might be too late for those who wait....

Nobody gives a shit,why bother trying to help?

#2 MrHanky

MrHanky

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 14,258 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:02 PM

I am here 10 years today,and all I got was this lousy 3 point drop in the Dow....

Better than up!

#3 Jetlag

Jetlag

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,555 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:18 PM

Small crap underperforming

Posted Image

#4 Jimi

Jimi

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 11,187 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:17 PM

I am here 10 years today,and all I got was this lousy 3 point drop in the Dow....

Better than up!

:lol: :lol:

Today's my real-world birthday.
Sure glad all my albums went GOLD.
"Ferdy-bee-bee-dee-ferbs."
Subscribe & Earn Karma Miles with Every Visit!
Rule #5 Professional Exemption.
Blind Follower, Just Think Positive Hyperinflation, I Get Paid 500 Quadrillion Dollars/Hour at 1000% Interest/Hour Compounding Forever Each Mouse Click Religion.
"I too observe 'flation.'"
I love you, TASR!
YOU MAKE KITTY SCARED
Tops Take Time
Postulate A Free Lunch Economy
Anyone, now, who is not genuinely afraid is a moran.
[T]housands of empty stucco crapboxes vacated after being circle-jerk sham-traded among corrupt borkers, uppraisers and loan officers from 100K up to 800K, then "nopay-walkaway" (with dirty loan cash in pockets)
Guess again, girlfriend.
Or, $2.7 million every effing day since the effing pinball machine.
Permabear Hysterian

#5 rdkyote

rdkyote

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,901 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:13 PM

Mine is in 2 days. Along with these fine folk:

March 4: Singer Bobby Womack is 68. Bassist Chris Squire of Yes is 64. Singer Shakin' Stevens is 64. Singer Chris Rea is 61. Actor-singer Ronn Moss of Player ("The Bold and the Beautiful") is 60. Actress Kay Lenz is 59. Percussionist Emilio Estefan of the Miami Sound Machine is 59. Actress Catherine O'Hara is 58. Actor Mykelti Williamson ("Forrest Gump") is 55. Actress Patricia Heaton ("Everybody Loves Raymond") is 54. Actor Steven Weber ("Wings") is 51. Bassist Jason Newsted (Metallica) is 49. Actress Stacy Edwards ("Chicago Hope") is 47. Rapper Grand Puba (Brand Nubian) is 46. Drummer Patrick Hannan of The Sundays is 46. Singer Evan Dando of The Lemonheads is 45. Actress Patsy Kensit is 44. Drummer Fergal Lawler of The Cranberries is 41. Country singer Jason Sellers is 41. Actress Andrea Bowen ("Desperate Housewives") is 22.

#6 rdkyote

rdkyote

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,901 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:20 PM

....and happy birthday by the way Jimi.

#7 Bungster

Bungster

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:07 PM

Congrads Jimi! Mine was last Saturday... :)
"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future" Yogi Berra
"If you believe people are rational beings, you will go through life frustrated and confused" Scott Adams
"Don't dig the dialog of denial"
"No, I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered as patriots. This is one nation under God." George W. Bush

#8 alceringa

alceringa

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,124 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:54 AM

Interlude with Earl and Lester

I got a gal at the head of the creek
Going up to see her about the middle of the week
Kiss her on the mouth, just as sweet as any wine
Wraps herself around me like a sweet potato vine

Going up t' Cripple Creek, going on the run
Going up t' Cripple Creek to have a little fun
Going up t' Cripple Creek, going in a whirl
Going up t' Cripple Creek to see my girl
"Americans can always be counted on to do the right thing...after they have exhausted all other possibilities."
Churchill

"You can fool some of the people all of the time."
Lincoln

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
Jefferson

#9 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • 78,261 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:40 AM

Conditions As Good As They Get, What Comes After for Treasuries and Stocks?

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#10 MrHanky

MrHanky

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 14,258 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:54 PM

Holy crap,I went to walmart and it was just frightening.The people look like the bar scene in Star Wars....absolutely scary looking "people" there. :unsure:

Attached Thumbnails

• cantina_denizens_2.jpg

#11 Dopamine

Dopamine

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 08:14 PM

Holy crap,I went to walmart and it was just frightening.The people look like the bar scene in Star Wars....absolutely scary looking "people" there. :unsure:

Yup. I go to Walmart once every few years and every time I say I'll never come back. Frightening on numerous levels.

#12 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • 78,261 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:59 PM

I go to Walmart every few days.

I'm one of the people who scares you.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#13 BreakOut

BreakOut

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 357 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:17 PM

So are we at Peak Stimulus?

#14 Goldmember

Goldmember

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,038 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:21 PM

I'm usually in my local Walmart every few days as well. I'm a proficient rollback raider. We lost our in-store McDonalds there, as in 69 other Walmarts across Canada. It was handy for a quick coffee and a snack.

Nothing unusual about the people in the local Walmart in my town. It serves the whole corridor of multiple communities and they are the same people I see at any of the other stores, except some of the fruit and nut outdoors stores perhaps. We have lots of those...along with the fruits and nuts. :lol:

Wankmarts in a city environment, however, would certainly attract the weirdos.
Anthony caused pearls to be dissolved in wine to drink the health of Cleopatra; Sir Richard Whittington was as foolishly magnificent in an entertainment to King Henry V; and Sir Thomas Gresham drank a diamond, dissolved in wine, to the health of Queen Elizabeth, when she opened the Royal Exchange; but the breakfast of this roguish Dutchman was as splendid as either. He had an advantage, too, over his wasteful predecessors: their gems did not improve the taste or the wholesomeness of their wine, while his tulip was quite delicious with his red herring.here

#15 Goldmember

Goldmember

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,038 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:33 PM

As to the markets, I think we have Rollback Monday gap and crap special all day long.

Then I may shop for dongs after racking up the profits from shrots on Monday. I might wait for Tuesday open for the dongs.
Anthony caused pearls to be dissolved in wine to drink the health of Cleopatra; Sir Richard Whittington was as foolishly magnificent in an entertainment to King Henry V; and Sir Thomas Gresham drank a diamond, dissolved in wine, to the health of Queen Elizabeth, when she opened the Royal Exchange; but the breakfast of this roguish Dutchman was as splendid as either. He had an advantage, too, over his wasteful predecessors: their gems did not improve the taste or the wholesomeness of their wine, while his tulip was quite delicious with his red herring.here

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart