Photo
- - - - -

Disgruntled dissembling

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
101 replies to this topic

#91 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:19 PM

NQ slipping a bit. ES support still holding. One has to follow the udder.
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving

#92 MrHanky

MrHanky

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,258 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:19 PM

I'm here kinda....

Just taking a break,have not slept all week an my brain is fried. :mellow:

Nobody gives a shit,why bother trying to help?

#93 gameover

gameover

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:20 PM

would like to see 1330 ES today, if so, i'm out

think weakness continues into the lastest tues morning before option exp ram job back to the top of the range

don't see ES getting any lower than 1318-20 and Dow 10,600 for this move

#94 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:21 PM

would like to see 1330 ES today, if so, i'm out

think weakness continues into the lastest tues morning before option exp ram job back to the top of the range

don't see ES getting any lower than 1318-20 and Dow 10,600 for this move

I wouldn't mind seeing Dow 10,600
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving

#95 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:23 PM

There is the possibility that we could get a c-wave bounce here and the leg down starts Sunday evening or Monday. Either way, I am gonna hold shorts.

#96 Bungster

Bungster

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:25 PM

Double bottom with positive divergences. http://bit.ly/yf8kEd

Chicken dinner... Winner Winner

chicken_dinner.jpg
"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future" Yogi Berra
"If you believe people are rational beings, you will go through life frustrated and confused" Scott Adams
"Don't dig the dialog of denial"
"No, I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered as patriots. This is one nation under God." George W. Bush

#97 Bungster

Bungster

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:26 PM

VIX up against the top of the 20 day Bollinger bands as well.....
"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future" Yogi Berra
"If you believe people are rational beings, you will go through life frustrated and confused" Scott Adams
"Don't dig the dialog of denial"
"No, I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered as patriots. This is one nation under God." George W. Bush

#98 Jimi

Jimi

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 11,187 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:34 PM

Heh Hanky,

We ended up eating at Craftsteak in the MGM. It was okay. One of the "medium rare" steaks was sent back - way-y-y closer to "rare." I know that the specific representation of what these terms signify can vary from joint to joint, but I was with the returner in this case. My "medium rare" steak was fine, for example.

Thought one of the potato dishes was over-salted, but otherwise the sides were good.

I ordered the foie gras to start - relatively ho-hum. I also prefer mine served with some bread, preferably toasted brioche. Weren't none, and I wouldn't order it again.

That's my review....
Sure glad all my albums went GOLD.
"Ferdy-bee-bee-dee-ferbs."
Subscribe & Earn Karma Miles with Every Visit!
Rule #5 Professional Exemption.
Blind Follower, Just Think Positive Hyperinflation, I Get Paid 500 Quadrillion Dollars/Hour at 1000% Interest/Hour Compounding Forever Each Mouse Click Religion.
"I too observe 'flation.'"
I love you, TASR!
YOU MAKE KITTY SCARED
Tops Take Time
Postulate A Free Lunch Economy
Anyone, now, who is not genuinely afraid is a moran.
[T]housands of empty stucco crapboxes vacated after being circle-jerk sham-traded among corrupt borkers, uppraisers and loan officers from 100K up to 800K, then "nopay-walkaway" (with dirty loan cash in pockets)
Guess again, girlfriend.
Or, $2.7 million every effing day since the effing pinball machine.
Permabear Hysterian

#99 MrHanky

MrHanky

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 14,258 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:39 PM

Heh Hanky,

We ended up eating at Craftsteak in the MGM. It was okay. One of the "medium rare" steaks was sent back - way-y-y closer to "rare." I know that the specific representation of what these terms signify can vary from joint to joint, but I was with the returner in this case. My "medium rare" steak was fine, for example.

Thought one of the potato dishes was over-salted, but otherwise the sides were good.

I ordered the foie gras to start - relatively ho-hum. I also prefer mine served with some bread, preferably toasted brioche. Weren't none, and I wouldn't order it again.

That's my review....

I order everything "burnt to a crisp" so it comes out medium well at the least.Most places look at me like I am insane.....If there is any pink I won't eat it.

Hope you had a good time out here,plenty of places to try when your back.To me,the fancier ther place,the more disappointed I am...Stick to the old school places!

Nobody gives a shit,why bother trying to help?

#100 gameover

gameover

Bachelor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 854 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:40 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing Dow 10,600

neither would I!

bad finger, 12600

#101 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:43 PM

neither would I!

bad finger, 12600

must've been the middle finga! lol

#102 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:50 PM

It was either get short yesterday before RTH close or do it in Globex, because this RTH session wasn't worth shat.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart