Photo
- - - - -

The Bernank’s First Fed Press Conference Transcripts

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 Ags Nightmare

Ags Nightmare

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:32 PM

“Welcome to Ben Bernank’s first of four press conferences hosted by CNBS. I am your emcee, Jimmy Jones Cramit. The rules are one question and one question only. There will be no follow up questions. If you don’t agree to the rules, ski daddy out of here right now. Ben is an American Hero. He made me more money than any inside information tipper I used in my illustrious career as a book selling pump monkey. Let’s welcome the greatest and most powerful unelected official on the face of the earth, Ben Bernank.” Bernank: “Thank you all. Thank you very much. I appreciate it. Please. Thank you. Honestly. That’s enough folks. Please. Thank you. Thank You. I know, I know. Love you too Stretch. Marrissa, how are you? Hello Becky! Thank you. Please.” Jimmy Cramit: “Great to see you again Ben. Got any inside info for me! (reporters guffaw) Just kidding. Just kidding. OK. Remember the rules folks. One question no follow up. This is all about transparency.” Reporter: “Thank you for all you have done Chairman. Can you tell me how the Fed can get away with outwardly admitting that they are rigging the stock market since that is [...]

View the full article
"I went out and bought an Apple Computer; it had a worm in it"....."When I was born, I was so ugly that the doctor slapped my mother"....'I played hide and seek; they wouldn't even look for me.'- Rodney Dangerfield

My Blog

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart