Photo
- - - - -

Dip Buying Guide

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ags Nightmare

Ags Nightmare

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 03:45 AM

For the first time in months we had a dip to buy today, but in mania’s and bubbles, dips can be tricky. My goal is to educate the sophisticated CNBS investor on the different kinds of dips and what actions you should take if you get trapped in a bad dip. If you do you are screwed but maybe I can help you lose money in a more controlled way. It appears I have a resident blog taunter His name is Barney Boolsheet. Barney or Barnaby or Beelzebub always says the same thing. Buy the dip. But what Barney doesn’t tell you is what kind of dip it is. Since I know a lot of different kinds of things, I am here to help where Benji Beetlebool won’t. First, there are many types of dips to recognize and understand carefully. I feel it is my duty to help you identify the different dips so you can go broker slower as this third bubble implodes. The first kind of dip is the Avacado Dip. This is the good dip. It’s a little blurry and looks like boogers, but it is green and green is good. That is what we had today. [...]

View the full article
"I went out and bought an Apple Computer; it had a worm in it"....."When I was born, I was so ugly that the doctor slapped my mother"....'I played hide and seek; they wouldn't even look for me.'- Rodney Dangerfield

My Blog

#2 shorty

shorty

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,938 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 03:50 PM

a brilliant maSSterpiece
I thoroughly enjoyed it
thank you sir may we soon have another

Cynical Pontificator of Crock Stocktology

Tiger's Wood, Anthony's Weiner, Barney's Frank, Herman's Cain, Harry's Reid, Elliot's Spitzer

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart