Photo
- - - - -

SKEW ETF…No, this is not a joke

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 Ags Nightmare

Ags Nightmare

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:46 AM

“This will likely be similar to Credit Suisse’s “Fear Barometer” but will be readily available to those who don’t have access to Bloomberg. This should be a useful indicator, again with the interesting prospect of having a listed product to be able to trade “skew.” Big mistake! This portfolio should be called SPEW or HURL. SKEW is for sissy’s. Look at the cover below I could have done for Credit Swiss to attract investors. You want to attract attention? I’ll get some graphic hurls for these dopes. I bet this guy rides a Harley and drives a pick up truck. Frigging wimp can’t keep his lunch down on a plane. Given the fact that we have so many ETF’s coming to market now, I expect to see a Barclay’s ETF portfolio that allows you to trade the inverse correlation as to why llama’s spit in humans faces. I heard saliva is trading at an all time high. Why do they do that? Anyone know? They suck as animals and spit at us. What good are they. Screw the fur crap and oil. I feel like going to a Llama farm and firing a honker at one of these dick weeds [...]

View the full article
"I went out and bought an Apple Computer; it had a worm in it"....."When I was born, I was so ugly that the doctor slapped my mother"....'I played hide and seek; they wouldn't even look for me.'- Rodney Dangerfield

My Blog

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart