Photo
- - - - -

Crapvision DeJour

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 Ags Nightmare

Ags Nightmare

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:09 PM

CNBS, Crapvision or the Devil Channel as I call them were in fine form today using every cliche and excuse to explain away skyrocketing commodity prices, $100 dollar oil and a Revolution. Jackass comment of the day: “It will take more than a revolution in Egypt to knock us down in the US. This market is resilient.” How about revolutions in Syria, Libya, and Saudi Arabia? A couple of other pieces CNBS of dog shit: “If you look at the dividend, if you look at free cash flow, if you look at the balance sheet, there is no reason for $100 dollar a barrell oil to effect corporate profits of any industrial compnay.” What about joe six pack? “The consumer is resiliant and the Egypt situation is just a blip and will be forgotten. There is no inflation” People who show up on CNBS have two things in common. 1) A butler who wipes their ass for them after they crap. 2) Not a chance they ever experienced what it was like to live pay check to pay check. But always remember, when things look like the crap will hit the fan, the market is human. It is resliant. It [...]

View the full article
"I went out and bought an Apple Computer; it had a worm in it"....."When I was born, I was so ugly that the doctor slapped my mother"....'I played hide and seek; they wouldn't even look for me.'- Rodney Dangerfield

My Blog

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart