Photo
- - - - -

Balls of Steel Personified Award

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 Ags Nightmare

Ags Nightmare

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 10:49 PM

No, not Jim Cramer for his after the fact bold call after he led his sheep off the cliff all the way up in FFIV. He was gurgling like he had an 8 ball in each cheek tonight and I heard no mention of this issue. Jimmy basically ignores bad calls when he talks to his audience of three or four so he has an excuse. I think he is a stud anal cyst with the attention span of a 2 year old though. I am stoopid and really like him a lot. He makes me think of nothing. It is so cool. As for the callers who boo-yah him. I think it is one guy who throws his voice in the green room. Ron Insana does that on his show. My reasoning is that so many people I know hate this wanker, it’s not possible that one call never get’s through the Crapvision screening process saying they would like to knee cap Frodo. Thus I assume he and his show is a fraud like the stock market which is cool. I like playing horses. Just discount future earnings when in doubt or use the free cash flow spin. When your [...]

View the full article
"I went out and bought an Apple Computer; it had a worm in it"....."When I was born, I was so ugly that the doctor slapped my mother"....'I played hide and seek; they wouldn't even look for me.'- Rodney Dangerfield

My Blog

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart