Photo
- - - - -

The World Waits For Tuesday

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 Ags Nightmare

Ags Nightmare

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 02:29 AM

As Foxconn employees leap to their death, we hear in bubble land await the exciting results of what is soon to be the largest not made in the USA company, USA company, Crapple. As peoples vision and eyeballs disintegrate from staring at 3 inch screens, investors breathlessly await the results of Crapple on Tuesday. I like them a lot and think everyone does. People camp for them and stick things in their waxy ears and stare at screens all day. It is especially prevalent in high schools today as teen ages brains are slowly turning into porridge. In addition to Crapple, Eye BM also reports as their billion dollar buy backs will once again get them over the top even though their business is shit or flat. They suck. I hate them a lot. Should either of these two bell busters throw pies (vomit), the NASCAR 100 and DOW JOKES Industrial Average has informed me an exit strategy is in place.

View the full article
"I went out and bought an Apple Computer; it had a worm in it"....."When I was born, I was so ugly that the doctor slapped my mother"....'I played hide and seek; they wouldn't even look for me.'- Rodney Dangerfield

My Blog

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart