Photo
- - - - -

Thanksgiving Day Trading Dads Lost Money Movie

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ags Nightmare

Ags Nightmare

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 02:27 AM

Starring Joe “Eddie: Terror Nova with a brand new voice. This Friday November 26th is Day Trading Dad Day. About twelve years ago I remember stocks going up as much as $90 dollars in the shortened session. That is in a day. Seems like every year the hot money is attracted to stoopid the week of and Friday after Thanksgiving. In honor of all of our manias and bubbles and stoopid holiday trading, Eddie explains it in detail.

View the full article
"I went out and bought an Apple Computer; it had a worm in it"....."When I was born, I was so ugly that the doctor slapped my mother"....'I played hide and seek; they wouldn't even look for me.'- Rodney Dangerfield

My Blog

#2 alceringa

alceringa

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,125 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 07:42 AM

I think part of the mania is caused by the social part of the scene.

"You just gotta own this name!" works on the week before run-up as people want bragging rights at the family get together.

Then it works on the Friday after when everyone jumps on Cousin Vinnie's bragging about his portfolio after the 9th beer on the Thursday.
"Americans can always be counted on to do the right thing...after they have exhausted all other possibilities."
Churchill

"You can fool some of the people all of the time."
Lincoln

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
Jefferson

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart