Photo
- - - - -

How to Become a Savy Investor Part 1

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 Ags Nightmare

Ags Nightmare

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 10:12 AM

I was looking through some articles this weekend and came across a very informative one that I would like to thank the author a lot for writing. It was entitled 10 People and Places That You Should Never Follow Investing. I guess this guy writes a lot for some pretty big publications and, coming from the same industry, I can spot good advice immediately. For instance, if you cross the street and stand in the middle of the road, you are going to get hurt real bad if you don’t move quickly. Being that I am an expert too, I figured I would practice critique this article because I want to be a writer that says stuff to educate people. I am going to post snippets then grade each section. 10 People and Places That You Should Never Follow Investing. 1. Retail Investors. Retail investors are the general investing public. They are the people who buy and sell securities for their own accounts. You never want to follow retail investors because they are notoriously late to the party. Me: If you are stoopid enough to have to have someone tell you what the definition of a retail investor is, you [...]

View the full article
"I went out and bought an Apple Computer; it had a worm in it"....."When I was born, I was so ugly that the doctor slapped my mother"....'I played hide and seek; they wouldn't even look for me.'- Rodney Dangerfield

My Blog

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart