Photo
- - - - -

Keyboard kleptomania

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
121 replies to this topic

#91 dharma

dharma

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,956 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:00 PM

I gotta go see my optomitrist - I must be going color blind??

DO I SEE RED? :unsure:

yup, better have that checked
dharma

#92 MrHanky

MrHanky

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,258 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:01 PM

Phew....for a while there I thought you'd lost your sense of humor...

But I gained more insanity...... :wacko:

Nobody gives a shit,why bother trying to help?

#93 dharma

dharma

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,956 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:01 PM

Agree dharma, same, went short this morning - just think they need to catch their bref...

it wont be long
interesting w/venus retrograde manana
dharma

#94 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • 78,021 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:12 PM

Do you guys really think that with the government pumping $13 billion cash into the market today that it's going to go down?

Please. Have we learned nothing?

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#95 MrHanky

MrHanky

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 14,258 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:13 PM

Bears need to do better than -22 Dow

#96 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 78,021 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:14 PM

Next week is a different story.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#97 MrHanky

MrHanky

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 14,258 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:16 PM

Not a damn thing I guess....

Still living on hope :mellow:

#98 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 78,021 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:17 PM

potential resistance at 5 day cycle centerline 1158 and 8 day 1160

#99 specie

specie

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,000 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:21 PM

Do you guys really think that with the government pumping $13 billion cash into the market today that it's going to go down?

do you have a minute to comment on net free reserves as a leading indicator of stock market

in context with that comment
specie = Money, especially in the form of coins made from precious metal, that has an intrinsic value

#100 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 78,021 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:22 PM

It is true that they tend to commit the funds a couple of days ahead, but $13 billion is a helluva lot of cash when it's as they say, at the margin.

#101 MrHanky

MrHanky

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 14,258 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:26 PM

It is true that they tend to commit the funds a couple of days ahead, but $13 billion is a helluva lot of cash when it's as they say, at the margin.

Maybe they are going short with the 13 billion :lol:

#102 TenaciousG

TenaciousG

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:27 PM

Hey Doc, glad to see you tweeting. I have forwarded (RT) several of them. I hope this brings you some new customers and notoriety!

EDIT:
One suggestion - you might consider adding $SPX and/or the dollar symbols ($) to your cycle projection tweets so they will be picked up by the Stocktwits stream which includes a more relevant audience (i.e. more apt to subscribe to your services)
Cynically optimistic

#103 specie

specie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,000 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:30 PM

a client was in my office today telling me that he is part of a syndicate tht loans millions to

athletes that are graduating from college with big offers awaiting them

they don't wait to buy the cars, jewelry etc.. until they have the contract

the member banks are even more clueless about how to handle money
specie = Money, especially in the form of coins made from precious metal, that has an intrinsic value

#104 Jorma

Jorma

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,306 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:30 PM

The Federal Reserve needs to pump at least $6 trillion to $7 trillion more into the U.S. economy to have any meaningful impact on sluggish growth, former Bush economic adviser Marc Sumerlin told CNBC.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/39557679

War is the last great hope of the incompetent to order the unwilling to attempt the impossible.
William Eastlake 'The Bamboo Bed'

Change you can suspend your disbelief in.
Fafblog

#105 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 78,021 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:32 PM

do you have a minute to comment on net free reserves as a leading indicator of stock market

in context with that comment

You mean the trillion the banks have on deposit at the Fed? I've never seen any correlation between that and the stock market. In fact, the market collapsed as reserves were blasting off in September October 2008.

AHA, I get it! It took me a while. So there should be an inverse relationship. The stock market should rise as reserves come down? No, it doesn't work like that. The fact that they went in opposite directions in 2008 wasn't coincidental because of other things that they were doing simultaneously, but it was not a cause and effect relationship. I would not expect falling reserves to necessarily go hand in hand with stock prices.

There are other things which do directly correlate having to do with certain components within the money supply. I won't go into detail, but here's a chart which you see every week in the Fed Report.

Posted Image

If you are not a subscriber, join specie and many other species of stoolie, and stay up to date with the machinations of the Fed, Treasury, and foreign central banks in the US market, along with regular updates of the US housing market, in the Fed Report in the Professional Edition, Money Liquidity, and Real Estate Package. Newbies get to try it risk free for 30 days. Don't miss another day. Get the research and analysis you need to understand these critical forces. Be prepared. Stay ahead of the herd. <a href="http://wallstreetexa...ge_id=19">Click this link and get in RIGHT NOW! </a>

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart