- - - - -

Faith Can Move Mountains

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
198 replies to this topic

#16 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83,447 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 09:23 AM

Are you ready for the next wave?

Subscribe Today!

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#17 simple guy

simple guy

Elliott Professor Emeritus of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,226 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 09:26 AM

SG Chimes in

As you all know, I called the moves recently pretty accurately using my ewaves and other proprietary stuff culled over the years.

Yesterday I said I covered at 1045 my 200% Q's short position.

I did not reenter last night at all.

Today we see the Q's as my cited resistance of 26.90 this morning...

Some gaps to look at today to SHORT into

NDX... 1093- 38% retrace; 1105- 50% retrace; 1117 61.8% retrace

Above are all from the Monday highs where shorted

Depending on this mornings action, I will likely re-enter on this upward re-trace.

Cheers and back at ya later...

Target on Q's remains 24.20-24.50 within 5-7 trading days or so... after todays corrective move...

#18 Charmin

Charmin

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 34,177 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 09:27 AM

Doc went and DONE did it :rolleyes:
Cycles + Wyckoff + NTM = TechnoPile
A true Master averts disaster

#19 Bird D Durr

Bird D Durr

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 09:31 AM

Stoolies,

Look at this ECB Jam as "the glass is half full"........................

A great opportunnity to short some tulips and ride the next wave down.......................

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 09:45 AM

IG -

Thanks for your post.

I love hearing about this stuff. :)

#21 SupplySider

SupplySider

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 09:52 AM

Prayer is like TA ... it works except when it doesn't. Yeah, I know, this belongs over on the religion forum. But, then, shouldn't the opening post of IDS focus on the markets?

#22 Bearman

Bearman

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 14,811 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 09:53 AM

INTEREST RATES TO ZERO ALONG WITH

STOCK! SAVERS WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?

SPEND!SPEND!SPEND!

PULL A UAL!

#23 sweefraapp

sweefraapp

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,787 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 10:03 AM

I took 20% of yesterday's profits and bought some OEX puts at the close below bid. They are now at the ask so I'll be under water this morning on those. I'll keep 'em for a while and maybe add when we seem to have pooped out again. Numbers tomorrow are expected to move the market big time.

#24 Charmin

Charmin

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 34,177 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 10:08 AM

The run off the October bottom has finally hit the wall, and we're going to exit both our long positions in the Rydex funds at the close today.

There is a good chance that today we'll see a bounce, and a good chance it will last through to the close.

Following the coming correction, it should be time to get aggressively long, for a larger thrust higher into 2003. The weekly charts are projecting a much bigger move that should carry the markets considerably higher by next spring.
21st Century

Posted Image
Cycles + Wyckoff + NTM = TechnoPile
A true Master averts disaster

#25 BubbaBear

BubbaBear

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 243 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 10:10 AM

Glad, thanks for the inspirational post - great way to start the day

will add more qqq puts this a.m. I think we will close red today or not

#26 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 10:12 AM

Careful, Stoolies- this cut from the ECB is another big step in the reflation scenario. I dunno jack, but I'd be more aggressive donging gold than I would shorting equities.

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#27 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,447 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 10:17 AM

Pre Market Update

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#28 GregFokker

GregFokker

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • 15,013 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 10:20 AM

Fokker's getting a new hairdo- the Kentucky Waterfall, as it's known in some circles.

Right here

Doc, ever visited Nyack? Seen driving near Coxsackie (my name for my younger brother since our first drive-by).

...A declining spenglerian carnival of Colossaalism united with Inflation where the numbers one through 10 are forever banished as worthless arithmetical detritus from a bygone age... - Beardrech

Naturally we believe the govt numbers... and Boobus Americanus sleepwalks off the edge of the energy-crisis cliff clutching his shares of "Crisco", Yoohoo and GooGah munching on his Yum Yums and Ho Hos. Future historians will have a hell of a time figuring out what the hell Americanus neanderthalus was thinking and exactly what brought on his sudden demise... - Henny Penny

Well, good night everyone. I gotta go lube up for tomorrow's regular end-of-week Gold Slapdown and Stock Index Bear Punishment Rally Weekend Greenprint. ...Probably another Shock-and-Awe Gap-Up-Open and Wire-to-Wire Meltup Runaway Bull Charge Mo-Mo Spike to Fresh New All-Time Lifetime Highs, culminating in a 4:15 yelping scalded dog runoff with panic short-covering and legal not-held bad double fills due to fast market conditions, plus quote system freeze-ups and trading platform lock-outs along the way. *yawn* typical gov't Friday. - Shorty

#29 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,447 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 10:22 AM

Blessed Uncle Buck, dost thou not suck.

Posted Image

#30 ShamPoo

ShamPoo

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 268 posts

Posted 05 December 2002 - 10:22 AM

ECB not knocking POG

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart