Photo

Back above "support"

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
59 replies to this topic

#16 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83,448 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:33 PM

Oh yeah. One other thing.

How come everything was so blurry? Seems like Cameron didn't have the focus of his camera on, or something. I thought there was something wrong with my eyes. Eventually my brain adjusted to the fuzziness, but it still gave me a haddock.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#17 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,448 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:33 PM

And how come no one had anything to say about my comment about Chamberlain?

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#18 jickiss

jickiss

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,716 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:36 PM

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

ABC over in Euro???????

Attached Thumbnails

• 02_01_2010__ABC__euro__chart_or_not.png

"Every Bubble ends in fear and panic. This one will too." --Machinehead, March 29, 2005

On September 06, 2006, TRE closed at $6.50.
On September 19, 2006, CDE closed at $46.30 (adjusted for reverse split)

On Oct. 17, '06, Goldman (GS) closed at $183.07 (jickiss Sell) whilst Newmont (NEM) closed at $43.24 (jickiss Buy).

"Politics in America has become a playground of fictions. The politicians tell the public what the public wants to hear. Whether the question is social security, education, budget deficits or national security, the public wants to believe that things aren�t so bad." --Written by J.R. Nyquist, December 8, 2006.

"Private sector employees will never retire, they will work literally to death, dying sick broke and busted with absolutely no hope whatsoever." -- Shorty, on March 15, 2009.

"Luck is the most precious commodity in the world." Brisbane Bear, October 25, 2007.

"Luck favors the prepared mind." Mr. James Dines, back in the 80s, in "The Dines Letter."

"With Luck, anything is Possible, but without Luck, virtually nothing Good ever happens." --- The jickiss Mantra, sad but True.

#19 joe3pack

joe3pack

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:43 PM

avatar was a glorified, extraterrestrial dances with wolves.

despite all the silliness and cliches (hackneyed plotline, the unexplainable finding of primate form factors on a different ecosystem, the lack of tracing of wireless body-to-body internet signals, waterfalls on floating rocks despite an obvious source of water such as melting snow), the visuals were cool enough--they had me hooked from start to finish.

---

today's rally smelled like the bear mock-it kind.

exited UCO for a thin scalp and just waiting to see what happens.
Long UFB.

#20 MrHanky

MrHanky

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 14,306 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:54 PM

Oh yeah. One other thing.

How come everything was so blurry? Seems like Cameron didn't have the focus of his camera on, or something. I thought there was something wrong with my eyes. Eventually my brain adjusted to the fuzziness, but it still gave me a haddock.

Without the 3d glasses blurry as hell,with them,the most incredibly sharp special effects ever...Did you have them on?

Nothing

#21 Charmin

Charmin

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 34,177 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:03 PM

Pigmen steel I-beam line is back at the close of 11/20 at 109.43 for SPY. Looking across Mr. Widget for the last 6 days we went from an 8 day oscillator down near the bottom and drifted back just under the zero momentum zone and we're closing back near the 109.43 line again.

SPY cue'd up
http://www.StockShar..._1265064655.png

The question now is with the red crossed over the blue above the zero momentum zone - do we see a pullback for these two below the zero momentum zone tomorrow.

Attached Thumbnails

• widget.gif

Cycles + Wyckoff + NTM = TechnoPile
A true Master averts disaster

#22 Drano

Drano

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 23,315 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:07 PM

Public television has a program about the Donner Party scheduled for tonight.

I was wondering if it was intended as instruction for the future, or history.

:mellow:
Of course I'm caustic!

#23 Bungster

Bungster

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:27 PM

Here's some more wasted money... :angry2:

Obama seeks 12 percent budget increase for SEC

http://finance.yahoo...-...set=&ccode=
"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future" Yogi Berra
"If you believe people are rational beings, you will go through life frustrated and confused" Scott Adams
"Don't dig the dialog of denial"
"No, I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered as patriots. This is one nation under God." George W. Bush

#24 Bungster

Bungster

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:29 PM

I'm guessing this will be the NEW Peter principle....The worse job you do - the more money will get thrown your way... :angry:
"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future" Yogi Berra
"If you believe people are rational beings, you will go through life frustrated and confused" Scott Adams
"Don't dig the dialog of denial"
"No, I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered as patriots. This is one nation under God." George W. Bush

#25 shorty

shorty

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,938 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:33 PM

they need the extra money to hire more friends & family, and to pad their expense accounts

times are tough all around, it's gettin' harder ta extort the usual bribes from the little guys they harass and threaten

so they'll just steal it from the taxpayers

Cynical Pontificator of Crock Stocktology

Tiger's Wood, Anthony's Weiner, Barney's Frank, Herman's Cain, Harry's Reid, Elliot's Spitzer

#26 Drano

Drano

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 23,315 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:37 PM

Here's one for Shorty: The Most Corrupt Politicians in America

http://www.mainstree...n=msearthlinkcf

...the congresswoman has defaulted on home loans at least eight times, failed to pay $9,000 in property taxes and her house has been sold into foreclosure......
“On June 2, 2008, Washington Mutual Bank, Rep. Richardson’s lender, filed a notice of rescission of the foreclosure sale. By that time, James York, the man who had purchased the Sacramento home, had already invested money cleaning up the house and preparing it for resale. As a result, Mr. York filed suit against Rep. Richardson and Washington Mutual, alleging that Rep. Richardson received preferential treatment from Washington Mutual because of her position as a member of Congress. In July 2008, Mr. York dropped his suit, allowing Rep. Richardson to reclaim the home.”

Poor thing, I guess that miserable pittance of a salary she earns as a Congressperson, does not enable her to pay the mortgage.

http://www.mainstree...n=msearthlinkcf

EDIT: sorry, I meant the mrotgouge.
Of course I'm caustic!

#27 shorty

shorty

• Members
  • 8,938 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:38 PM

...steel I-beam...

Attached Images

• laugh.png

Tiger's Wood, Anthony's Weiner, Barney's Frank, Herman's Cain, Harry's Reid, Elliot's Spitzer

#28 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,448 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:41 PM

Latest Story

What Lies Beyond, Lies Betold – Professional Edition
February 1, 2010 By Lee Adler Cycle based stock screening data strengthened across the board in what looks like the expected upturn in both the 4 week and 6-7 week cycles. The important thing, however, is what lies beyond. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

#29 DrStool

DrStool

• Admin
  • 83,448 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:42 PM

Without the 3d glasses blurry as hell,with them,the most incredibly sharp special effects ever...Did you have them on?

Third glasses?

#30 shorty

shorty

• Members
  • 8,938 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:42 PM

Poor thing, I guess that miserable pittance of a salary she earns as a Congressperson, does not enable her to pay the mortgage.

let's all pitch in and give that poor ditech delinquent deadbeat a free ride home

Attached Images

• tar_and_feather.jpg

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart