Photo

Steel beam reversal.....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
77 replies to this topic

#76 jickiss

jickiss

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,716 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 12:49 AM

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

did not James Spenmore Copper write a flamous novel called "The Last of the Santa Monicaheekans?"

or some such????
"Every Bubble ends in fear and panic. This one will too." --Machinehead, March 29, 2005

On September 06, 2006, TRE closed at $6.50.
On September 19, 2006, CDE closed at $46.30 (adjusted for reverse split)

On Oct. 17, '06, Goldman (GS) closed at $183.07 (jickiss Sell) whilst Newmont (NEM) closed at $43.24 (jickiss Buy).

"Politics in America has become a playground of fictions. The politicians tell the public what the public wants to hear. Whether the question is social security, education, budget deficits or national security, the public wants to believe that things aren�t so bad." --Written by J.R. Nyquist, December 8, 2006.

"Private sector employees will never retire, they will work literally to death, dying sick broke and busted with absolutely no hope whatsoever." -- Shorty, on March 15, 2009.

"Luck is the most precious commodity in the world." Brisbane Bear, October 25, 2007.

"Luck favors the prepared mind." Mr. James Dines, back in the 80s, in "The Dines Letter."

"With Luck, anything is Possible, but without Luck, virtually nothing Good ever happens." --- The jickiss Mantra, sad but True.

#77 Jimi

Jimi

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,187 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 02:53 AM

Jimi, did you notice the props behind him...I thought they brought in the Village People....only thing missing was a guy with a sombrero...that douche was definitely auditioning for 2012....and...who were those people he was talking to and where was he ? Guy's been on the job something like a week.....

Yup. To all of it.
Sure glad all my albums went GOLD.
"Ferdy-bee-bee-dee-ferbs."
Subscribe & Earn Karma Miles with Every Visit!
Rule #5 Professional Exemption.
Blind Follower, Just Think Positive Hyperinflation, I Get Paid 500 Quadrillion Dollars/Hour at 1000% Interest/Hour Compounding Forever Each Mouse Click Religion.
"I too observe 'flation.'"
I love you, TASR!
YOU MAKE KITTY SCARED
Tops Take Time
Postulate A Free Lunch Economy
Anyone, now, who is not genuinely afraid is a moran.
[T]housands of empty stucco crapboxes vacated after being circle-jerk sham-traded among corrupt borkers, uppraisers and loan officers from 100K up to 800K, then "nopay-walkaway" (with dirty loan cash in pockets)
Guess again, girlfriend.
Or, $2.7 million every effing day since the effing pinball machine.
Permabear Hysterian

#78 fxfox

fxfox

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,831 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 03:08 AM

Dow 1hour (it is that CFD which trades 24 hours)

the 10315 area should contain upmove, otherwise doesnt look that good for the bears.

same chart several hours later. So far that 10315 area is res.

Attached Thumbnails

• DowHourly280110.png

'patriot' is formed with 'patria' and 'idiot'

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart