Photo

Op/Ex Reversal......

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
144 replies to this topic

#91 Ags Nightmare

Ags Nightmare

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 10:01 PM

Thanks for the idea. :)

that guy looks like one of those rubber navy seal toys Stretch Armstrong and someone pulled his face un a funny direction...wtf are these people thinking ?

It's kind of like saying this guy is a chick magnet on the opposite end of the food chain....

"I went out and bought an Apple Computer; it had a worm in it"....."When I was born, I was so ugly that the doctor slapped my mother"....'I played hide and seek; they wouldn't even look for me.'- Rodney Dangerfield

My Blog

#92 Drano

Drano

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,315 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 10:59 PM

Geeze, where is everybody, getting their mug shot taken?

Attached Images

• AiyeeCrazedMugshotJPEG.jpg

Of course I'm caustic!

#93 Bungster

Bungster

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:00 AM

Thanks for the idea. :)

:lol:
"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future" Yogi Berra
"If you believe people are rational beings, you will go through life frustrated and confused" Scott Adams
"Don't dig the dialog of denial"
"No, I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered as patriots. This is one nation under God." George W. Bush

#94 MrHanky

MrHanky

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 14,306 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:17 AM

I am so freaking bored,I wish the dow was down like 6 or 700 so we would have more to talk about. :P

Maybe soon??????

Nothing

#95 Charmin

Charmin

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 34,177 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:34 AM

I am so freaking bored,I wish the dow was down like 6 or 700 so we would have more to talk about. :P

Maybe soon??????

I'll remind you in a few weeks just how bored you were.
Cycles + Wyckoff + NTM = TechnoPile
A true Master averts disaster

#96 calgarybear

calgarybear

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 01:24 AM

The work of these doctors is worth checking and include books mentioned by others here on diet.

T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D. - The China Study

Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr., M.D. - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
http://www.heartattackproof.com/
http://www.theengine...t.com/the-diet/

John McDougall, M.D. - McDougall Program
http://www.drmcdougall.com/

http://www.processed...com/trailer.htm

Scott Jurek follows the diet
-perhaps the top ultra marathon runner

http://www.21daykick...jurek/index.cfm

Tony Gonzalez follows the diet
-1st round NFL draft pick
-Ten-time Pro Bowl selection
-Holds the NFL records for single season receptions (102) by a tight end, career touchdowns by a tight end (79), career receptions by a tight end (921), and reception yards by a tight end (11,940)
-Been called the greatest tight end of all time

#97 swordfish

swordfish

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,467 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 05:13 AM

Food topic
The problem with food in most advanced and developing economies, is that its really hard to eat normal, not modified,healthy food, even vegetables. Iv read many articles about engineered food so even tomatoes may have a scorpion gene. why? tomatoes would not lost so much water (contain water inside) etc. So, ok, lets skip meat. But what about vegetables? what about winter time? If I go to supermarket [and unfortunately supermarket in Poland are almost, like other industries (banks,telco) in Poland dominated by companies from abroad like carrefour (france), lidl (germany), metro group (brand " real" from germany) and many many more. ] what would you eat? Its impossible to not eat engineered food or at least a food which has grown in modern way (tomatoes in winter, its not normal).

So the only way is to have your own garden? Really. After so many years of innovation etc Are we coming back to the beginning? any ideas?
Jail, not bail!

#98 Dharmaeye

Dharmaeye

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,943 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 09:36 AM

Top chart in this article!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.financial.../2009/1103.html

#99 I_Am_Madness

I_Am_Madness

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 17,095 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 11:13 AM

Hey Gang...

I just got a call that my Dad passed away somewhat unexpectedly after having spent the last few years with major complications from heart disease and diabetes.

He was only 71, and should have been enjoying his retirement years playing golf and the like.

If any of you are eating a crap diet and you know it, please stop. My dad was a classic example of what the average American diet full of fat and junk carbs will do to you.

My condolences to you and your family.
Stop the Madness

#100 specie

specie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,544 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 11:22 AM

Hey KW,

Very sorry to hear about you losing your Dad. Losing a parent is hard....even when you know it's coming.

Take care of yourself.
specie = Money, especially in the form of coins made from precious metal, that has an intrinsic value

#101 risk_management

risk_management

Stock Proctology Intern

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 11:27 AM

I am sorry to hear that K Wave. My sincere condolences.

As far as diet goes, that post on vegetable diet that you wrote few weeks back is spot on. It should be a must read for this whole fat nation if you ask me.

#102 dogsie

dogsie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,809 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 11:49 AM

KWave: I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dad.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time. Abraham Lincoln
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it George Santayana

#103 FranciscoTheMan

FranciscoTheMan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:04 PM

with a title like Homebuilding is going nowhere, I just had to throw a link in.

This article says that the only news next week is new housing starts which have a consensus of -3%. Checkout the highlighted reader comment by "Impending Doom" funny as hell to see stuff like that on Marketwatch.

Of course news is noise......
One day sometime in the future he'll [Cramer] come blubbering and whimpering on air half naked and smeared with his own feces. It'll be the buy signal of the decade. --PhatBubble
One thing I think is certain. The more the world's central banks act to suppress the cost of long term capital, the more of it the market will demand, thereby keeping upward pressure on yields until the CBs have no choice but to relent. At that point we should see a massive final blowoff similar to that which occurred in 1980 and 1981. --Doctor Stool
In a topsy turvy world, growing more and more insane by the minute, terminal eccentricities, like buying Fanny, are barely noticed--Beardrech
"[George W. Bush] is Woodrow Wilson on amphetamines." --Patrick J. Buchanan
"I simply don't know where the money is." --John Corzine

#104 FranciscoTheMan

FranciscoTheMan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:14 PM

On a side note, I have finally dipped my toes in the linux pond this weekend and have a dual boot running on my laptop.

While I'll always have to use a windows system for some of my work, it is pretty cool to consider how much good software there is available for free.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it bill gates.

Posted Image
One day sometime in the future he'll [Cramer] come blubbering and whimpering on air half naked and smeared with his own feces. It'll be the buy signal of the decade. --PhatBubble
One thing I think is certain. The more the world's central banks act to suppress the cost of long term capital, the more of it the market will demand, thereby keeping upward pressure on yields until the CBs have no choice but to relent. At that point we should see a massive final blowoff similar to that which occurred in 1980 and 1981. --Doctor Stool
In a topsy turvy world, growing more and more insane by the minute, terminal eccentricities, like buying Fanny, are barely noticed--Beardrech
"[George W. Bush] is Woodrow Wilson on amphetamines." --Patrick J. Buchanan
"I simply don't know where the money is." --John Corzine

#105 dharma

dharma

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,956 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 12:39 PM

Hey Gang...

I just got a call that my Dad passed away somewhat unexpectedly after having spent the last few years with major complications from heart disease and diabetes.

He was only 71, and should have been enjoying his retirement years playing golf and the like.

If any of you are eating a crap diet and you know it, please stop. My dad was a classic example of what the average American diet full of fat and junk carbs will do to you.

kwave my deepest sympathies for your loss. my condolences to your family. i lost my dad in 05 he was 80 and smoked 2packs a day
dharma
ps i have been a vegetarian since 72.

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart