Photo

Nothing left to say,it's just getting old....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
49 replies to this topic

#46 shorty

shorty

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,938 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:26 PM

Besides your ENER and my NNVC, and TJ's ALU -- which ones?

i war gonna ax you that, we dunno an niether do they

Cynical Pontificator of Crock Stocktology

Tiger's Wood, Anthony's Weiner, Barney's Frank, Herman's Cain, Harry's Reid, Elliot's Spitzer

#47 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84,098 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 12:43 AM

About that payrolls thing. The gummit has $58 billion in new notes and bonds to sell next week. They aren't going to print a stat that would trigger a huge rise in bond yields.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#48 Ags Nightmare

Ags Nightmare

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 12:55 AM

This is pretty good if you have some time to waste late at night or over the weekend.....and I've had discussions with people how I think it would cripple our country if our grids went down just two or three days....we basically "buy gadgets", print money, and create debt ...that's our economy...

http://www.hulu.com/disconnected
"I went out and bought an Apple Computer; it had a worm in it"....."When I was born, I was so ugly that the doctor slapped my mother"....'I played hide and seek; they wouldn't even look for me.'- Rodney Dangerfield

My Blog

#49 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 01:40 AM

This is pretty good if you have some time to waste late at night or over the weekend.....and I've had discussions with people how I think it would cripple our country if our grids went down just two or three days....we basically "buy gadgets", print money, and create debt ...that's our economy...

http://www.hulu.com/disconnected

Interesting film. It seems that we are becoming a country of cyborgs or androids.
I still say that in less than a generation, kids will be born with a smart phone stuck to the side of their head and hand. If it wasn't for trading, I would probably spend less than half-an-hour a day staring at a monitor. I'm more of a natural man. Old school, I guess.

I am more of a horse man than a donkey man, too....
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving

#50 Drano

Drano

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,315 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 03:06 AM

I am more of a horse man than a donkey man, too....

How funny that the post that gets the most responses tonight involves not the stock market, nor the economy, nor trading, but....

Attached Images

• JackassLaughJPEG.jpg

Of course I'm caustic!

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart