Photo

Nothing left to say,it's just getting old....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
49 replies to this topic

#31 Drano

Drano

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,315 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:42 PM

Don Harrold is still pushing those stupid copper rounds. Can you imagine how much space it would take to store a meaningful position in copper when bought that way?
Of course I'm caustic!

#32 Charmin

Charmin

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 34,177 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 08:54 PM

Mr. Widget Day 3 snapshot. The 5 crosses the 8 day. The 8 day cycle may begin to show signs of topping out by Friday. The cycle started out near the zero momentum zone as opposed to coming from deep below the zone. Two gaps up started each cycle in this chart.

Attached Thumbnails

• widget.gif

Cycles + Wyckoff + NTM = TechnoPile
A true Master averts disaster

#33 Charmin

Charmin

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 34,177 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:08 PM

Fundamentals at work: "Well-known banking anal cyst Meredith Whitney on Tuesday cut her earnings estimates for Wall Street bank Goldman Sachs for the second time in less than a month." http://www.cnbc.com/id/34708807

I'd like to hear more talk of trashing GS.

#34 Charmin

Charmin

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 34,177 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:27 PM

If Mr. Widget enters expiration week at an 8 day cycle high and waning during that week in January the logical conclusion might be - bye doo.

"The next pattern is that next week will be this month’s options expirations week. And while expirations weeks tend to be positive, that is not the pattern for the expirations week in January. The Stock Traders Almanac notes that “January Expiration weeks down big 8 of last 11 years”, and expiration day (Friday of next week) “Expiration Day Dow down 9 of last 11 with some big losses”. http://www.streetsmartpost.com/

#35 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:31 PM

Screw the fraudices. There are plenty of other POS to trade.

Crude been on a rampage, probably see 85 and then, probably 90 (probably not in a straight line, though)

Looking at some forks drawn from different points. One is an update from a chart this morning.

CL010610C.jpg

cl010610d.jpg
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving

#36 Drano

Drano

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 23,315 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:33 PM

'tis better ta give than reamceive

...unless you get caught and are criminally charged.....

http://news.bbc.co.u...ire/8444134.stm
Of course I'm caustic!

#37 Bungster

Bungster

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 13,610 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 09:58 PM

Sorry to hear of your latest judicial pre-dick-ament... :rolleyes: If I can be of any legal help please PM me... ;)
"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future" Yogi Berra
"If you believe people are rational beings, you will go through life frustrated and confused" Scott Adams
"Don't dig the dialog of denial"
"No, I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered as patriots. This is one nation under God." George W. Bush

#38 bundys_dodge

bundys_dodge

Master of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:10 PM

Thanks for the laugh!. Man I am glad I was not consuming a beverage of my choice with light refreshments while reading the link...

#39 I_Am_Madness

I_Am_Madness

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 17,037 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:23 PM

I love Asia!!!!

Just covered half of my GC short at 1132.40 for 8 bucks. :)
Holding the other half for the move to 1100.

Trade Safe.
Stop the Madness

#40 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:24 PM

Are they going to bring these barnyard creatures in to testify against the accused?

Yyyeeeeesssssss.....
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving

#41 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:27 PM

I love Asia!!!!

Just covered half of my GC short at 1132.40 for 8 bucks. :)
Holding the other half for the move to 1100.

Trade Safe.

Nice trade. That 1140-43 area was a low risk short. I didn't partake, got too many other positions. At the moment, I am too over levered on some other trash.

#42 MrHanky

MrHanky

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 14,306 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:30 PM

Are they going to bring these barnyard creatures in to testify against the accused?

Yyyeeeeesssssss.....

"Joseph Squires, 66, of Overpark Avenue, is charged with buggery of a donkey "

What the F is buggery?Or is it better not to know...... :unsure:

Nothing

#43 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • 84,210 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:30 PM

Latest Story

Critical Juncture- Professional Edition Long Term Update
January 6, 2010 By Lee Adler The market has reached a cyclical juncture where a significant correction occurred in the most similar market in the past. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

This long term update has been posted in lieu of the daily market update. The daily market update will return tomorrow evening.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#44 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:37 PM

"Joseph Squires, 66, of Overpark Avenue, is charged with buggery of a donkey "

What the F is buggery?Or is it better not to know...... :unsure:

Mr. Squires is accused of sadomizing the donkey. But what if Squires and the donkey were lovers, would mutual consent apply?

From Wikipedia:

The Buggery Act of 1533 (25 Hen. VIII c. 6) was a sodomy law adopted in England in 1534 during the reign of Henry VIII, and was the first civil legislation applicable against sodomy in the country, such offences having previously been dealt with by ecclesiastical courts. The law defined buggery as an unnatural sexual act against the will of God and man. This was later defined by the courts to include only anal sex and bestiality.[1]

#45 Black Prince

Black Prince

Master of Stock Proctology

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:50 PM

<h5 class="latest">Latest Story</h5>
Critical Juncture- Professional Edition Long Term Update
January 6, 2010 By Lee Adler The market has reached a cyclical juncture where a significant correction occurred in the most similar market in the past. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

This long term update has been posted in lieu of the daily market update. The daily market update will return tomorrow evening.

I agree with your assessment therefore it must be brilliant. :rolleyes: I am serious about your being correct obviously I am not brilliant though.
Current holdings.

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart