Photo

First thread of the Decade

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
32 replies to this topic

#16 shorty

shorty

Clinical Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,938 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 11:12 PM

is anybuddy know is this clown is takin it up keyster yet?

Attached Images

• mozilo.jpg

Cynical Pontificator of Crock Stocktology

Tiger's Wood, Anthony's Weiner, Barney's Frank, Herman's Cain, Harry's Reid, Elliot's Spitzer

#17 mdporter

mdporter

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,191 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 11:13 PM

I am thinking about donging AZC and SWC. Am I nuts?
The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring liars, the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth. -- H.L. Mencken

"Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can ... come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win." - Muhammad Ali

"When plunder has become a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it." -- Claude Frédéric Bastiat

#18 BusKow

BusKow

Doctor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 11:15 PM

and Ye Olde Sig's
Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and and transient causes, and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, which evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations , pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

#19 psyche doctor

psyche doctor

Professor of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 11:22 PM

Michael Ironside always sorta freaked me out after that.

Me too!
I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving

#20 BusKow

BusKow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 11:22 PM

another fave
Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and and transient causes, and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, which evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations , pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

#21 Ags Nightmare

Ags Nightmare

Associate Professor of Stock Proctology

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 11:24 PM

is anybuddy know is this clown is takin it up keyster yet?

he always reminded me of this guy..............

"I went out and bought an Apple Computer; it had a worm in it"....."When I was born, I was so ugly that the doctor slapped my mother"....'I played hide and seek; they wouldn't even look for me.'- Rodney Dangerfield

My Blog

#22 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 83,790 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 11:36 PM

I'm way behind the 8 ball tonight catching up with the data from last week. The Fed Report should be posted by midnight ET. The market update will be delayed until tomorrow AM.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#23 BusKow

BusKow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 11:40 PM

Fibo Time

#24 Drano

Drano

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 23,315 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 12:41 AM

folk jus gotta ritesize there rides

Riding the bear can be scary too.

Attached Images

• BearRiderThrownJPEG.jpg

Of course I'm caustic!

#25 Drano

Drano

Dean of Stock Proctology

• Members
  • 23,315 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 12:43 AM

bears have been hunted, gutted, and ruthlessly fashioned into rugs ........ There is a vast wasteland out there littered with the rotting, maggot infested carcasses of bears ...

BearHungJPEG.jpg

BearskinRugJPEG.jpg
Of course I'm caustic!

#26 DrStool

DrStool

Chief of Stock Proctology

• Admin
  • 83,790 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 12:58 AM

Fed Sending A Message? Professional Edition
January 4, 2010 By Lee Adler The Treasury has been selling less debt than we expected over the past two weeks. In spite of that, the Treasury market has been pressured as both the Fed and foreign central banks continued to reduce their support of those markets. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

If your portfolio has you feeling irregular, for fast, long lasting relief, take a subscribatory. And support your local Stool!

#27 dharma

dharma

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,956 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 12:59 AM

the latest piece by martin armstrong
http://www.martinarm...n-End-12-09.pdf
dharma

#28 shorty

shorty

• Members
  • 8,938 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 01:10 AM

the latest piece by martin armstrong
http://www.martinarm...n-End-12-09.pdf
dharma

wehn does he git out

Tiger's Wood, Anthony's Weiner, Barney's Frank, Herman's Cain, Harry's Reid, Elliot's Spitzer

#29 Dharmaeye

Dharmaeye

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,943 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 01:13 AM

Gerald Celente Predictions for 2010
http://www.lewrockwe...elente21.1.html

#30 shorty

shorty

• Members
  • 8,938 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 01:15 AM

Crapl Jan opex maxxpain approx 200 next Friday?

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!
Get Mugged!

Dr. Stool's
Book Search

Enter title, author, or keyword
Just books
All Products

Old Stool Depository

Live Steaming Pile Chart