B4 the Bell, Pre Friday April something 200?

Guest yobob1

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is now loaded. Take a subscribatory and get the latest whiff of Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit.

Open your Goldmoney account today. I did! Goldmoney, a better way to buy gold. Goldmoney is an official sponsor of your Stool Pigeons Wire message boards.

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Just bailed on my QQQ may puts for a nice double, also closed 3 of my 5 OEX may puts for a 50% gain. Still holding DJX puts.

If we get any kind of a pump in AM will reload with June QQQ and OEX puts.

New April lows on Jokes, Spoos, Nasty, Rut, and Nausye -- that's everything. All indices now with 50-day below 80-day. Mercury moves direct this weekend. Best of all for bears, no celebrations in Stoolville which means more downside ahead.

Soon as the March low crumbles we will have confirmation that this is Wave 3. Meanwhile, I am waiting for next pullback to double up on shorts.

No one should be long at this point, IMO.

New April lows on Jokes, Spoos, Nasty, Rut, and Nausye -- that's everything.  All indices now with 50-day below 80-day.  Mercury moves direct this weekend.  Best of all for bears, no celebrations in Stoolville which means more downside ahead. 

Soon as the March low crumbles we will have confirmation that this is Wave 3.  Meanwhile, I am waiting for next pullback to double up on shorts.

Tanks.

Bonds also look weak.

Short of them pulling Osama out of the freezer, or a surprise from AQ again, technicals and fundementals have lined up against bonds. Foreign central banks are now buying almost no additional Treasuries (particpation at the 2 year auction may just have been a rollover).

Remember 1st quarter purchases of Treasuries by Japan/China were at a $400 billion plus annual rate. China will sell off its bonds in a banking crisis or revaluation.

Check out Doc's report too.

PS - welcome to all new forum members!

Storage Technology Corp. Cutting 200 Job

Automated Tape Solutions. Fuentes said employees in contact with customers will be exempt from the layoffs.

http://www.bradenton.com/mld/bradenton/business/8551101.htm

Dow Chemical to cut 3500 more jobs this year after huge Q1 profit

In 2003, Dow had about 2,000 employees in Canada, before an earlier round of cost cutting by the global parent company. Calgary-based Dow Chemical Canada Inc

http://www.cbc.ca/cp/business/040429/b0429102.html

Humana closing local office, 211 jobs gone

W. First St. no later than June 30. All of the 211 people Humana employs there will be permanently laid off

http://dayton.bizjournals.com/dayton/stori...26/daily32.html

New April lows on Jokes, Spoos, Nasty, Rut, and Nausye -- that's everything. All indices now with 50-day below 80-day. Mercury moves direct this weekend. Best of all for bears, no celebrations in Stoolville which means more downside ahead.

Soon as the March low crumbles we will have confirmation that this is Wave 3. Meanwhile, I am waiting for next pullback to double up on shorts.

I concur. B)

Archived