Curdled conjecture

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must be on this great news:

Protesters visited a half-dozen Apple stores around the world on Thursday to deliver petitions calling for reforms in the working conditions at factories run by Apple's suppliers in China and other overseas locations.

A demonstration at Apple's Grand Central Terminal store drew a small crowd of around a dozen people, who peacefully handed their petition -- hundreds of pages stacked in a shipping box -- to the store's manager.

CNN

Wonder how Jobs would have reacted to these charges?

Apparently the heavily subsidized iphone will have to be even more subsidized when they come up with an "ethical" version.

It's all good images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfdrgm0iDuEYzgPZ0TYBGO6d5KQsAkk9NMfpQCZ0VacLgtLy8c

i believe bears will be very happy by the close today and tomorrow

ES 60min bear wedge breaking the uptrend line

I do believe, sir, that the market has taken your measure...

and faked you out.

:lol:

Once Apple greases $500 I expect it to run to $750-1000 pretty quick (12-24mos respectively)...OK, so maybe not that quick

These MoMo's like tuning in on the century markers

...and then once crossed, never looking back

See CMG as it crossed $200

Anyone shorting, thinking of shorting, etc....is at a minimum throwing their money away and at worst is a douche (not anyone on this board though -- everyone here is just the greatest :wub: )

A quick money trade would be to go long (with an appropriate mental stop) if it stumbles around $500 and watch it launch to $545

Once Apple greases $500 I expect it to run to $750-1000 pretty quick (12-24mos respectively)

These MoMo's like tuning in on the century markers

...and then once crossed, never looking back

See CMG as it crossed $200

Anyone shorting, thinking of shorting, etc....is at a minimum throwing their money away and at worst is a douche

A quick money trade would be to go long (with an appropriate mental stop) if it stumbles around $500 and watch it launch to $545

At best, I am a douche. The puts I purchased today are for short-term pain. However, I will say this, it wouldn't surprise me to see this thing 700 plus. I am a firm believer that "they" will get the SPX to all-time highs just before we start the final collapse. Won't be long till I will be buying some calls and renounce my douce hood.

Graphic example of why buying individual "names" is for douches

Also, what can happen to a MoMo stock

All you can eat today for $23

Look at the bounce right at that $20ish areola

I'll be watching this one for a better entry point once things settle down a bit and they clean up the acounting

Expect a 50% retrace (target $55)....at some point

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=dmnd&uf=0&type=4&size=2&sid=2040945&style=320&freq=2&time=20&rand=114098053&compidx=aaaaa%3a0&ma=0&maval=9&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&height=335&width=579&mocktick=1

Graphic example of why buying individual "names" is for douches

Also, what can happen to a MoMo stock

All you can eat today for $23

Look at the bounce right at that $20ish areola

I'll be watching this one for a better entry point once things settle down a bit and they clean up the acounting

Expect a 50% retrace (target $55)....at some point

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=dmnd&uf=0&type=4&size=2&sid=2040945&style=320&freq=2&time=20&rand=114098053&compidx=aaaaa%3a0&ma=0&maval=9&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&height=335&width=579&mocktick=1

interesting, have to keep this in mind

if it hits that areola, is it considered a nipple bottom?

Archived