Hackneyed histrionics

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow.

Look at those AAPL feb 500 puts.

Over 11 today. (high of 14!)

Dang..that would had been a 13 bagger in 24 hours. :wacko:

If you are a "slot machine options trader" (i.e., put in a nickle, win $1,000,000)

Then OpEx week is always the best, and in my opinion, only bet out there when playing options from the long side

And for exactly the example you mentioned...the premiums, even on the big dogs, shrink WAY down giving at least a half-reasonable chance at a win

...and sometimes the win can be huge

Yeah, their views are very bias. It's hard to use any of that information to make money.

Yes

Hardly read anything anymore. For one, it's usually very depressing and for the most part, adds no benefit to my trading. Too much info out there these days......

Ditto

I think that's how human mind works in general. We take a bullish or bearish position and subsequently only look to reinforce that opinion.

Seconded

Wow.

Look at those AAPL feb 500 puts.

Over 11 today. (high of 14!)

Dang..that would had been a 13 bagger in 24 hours. :wacko:

And I thought I hit the jack pot with a 6x return in 3 hours yesterday. Today picked up 20 puts of SPY 134 @.24, be very lucky to see 0.50 by tomorrow otherwise give back 5 bills to the house.

Money printing result in graphic form...

MI-BN582_SUBPRI_D_20120215185401.jpg

I skimmed the article for reference to the foreclosure suspension that followed in the wake of the robosigning scandal.

I didn't see any.

Wouldn't that suspension have contributed to the appearance of better performance in the underlying mortgages described in the article and the subsequent recovery in the index?

If so, as those suspensions end, we should expect the index to turn back down.

Archived