Red Underwear, Contd.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a consipiracy theory of mine I have posted before.

Do you think the Fed has make JPM whole on all their Gold losses? I know this is OT, but what they heck...

The metal is risin, but the JPM seems OK. Seems like their risk went away. Makes sense. Let the metal rise, get the Gang of 22 out harms way, diffuse the situation by feeding them the money to make them whole.

What say you?

IJ :huh:

With all this gold excitement, I almost forgot to watch the COMPX. :( 1388 was support; that's why she's bouncing; sorry for not mentioning it earlier. If it breaks, next one is close - 1380. Unlikely to be going lower today. Tomorrow's a day too. ;)

Regards,

Vesselin

Glad said it all. I'd only add that while trading options is the surest way to lose it all, fucutures is the fastest way to lose it all and then some.

Fucutures are for crazy old pros, not normal people. :lol:

Why do yu think they're called fucutures?

CURRENT ANALS PM 12/12/02

latest pm update (little deletions for non-subscribers) hehehe

PM Update 12/12/02 1 PM

They don't come much better than last night's cycle map. The pressure is on now.

The next 5 hour cycle ?????? is due around ??? PM (always ??????????????????????????????). The 1 day cycle ????????? is due anywhere from ????????? to ??????????. The cmaps are ???? to ???? for both. The ??? day cycle cmap is ????, concurrent with the ? day cycle ???. The ? day cycle is ?????????? ??????, but the ? day cycle is ??????????????????????????????? phase. Here's the cycle map guess for this afternoon.

chart below (ok, would be very clear if you paid for the anals!

post-3-1039716353_thumb.jpg

ok, my plan was to go long on CYMI on the pullback to it's daily pivot point of 33.58. I went long CYMI @33.58.

Looks like some naz support. This one really ranges, so will set a stop just below it's current range 33.75-33.25.( 5min. chart)..... stop @ 33.15

Archived