Dear Dogs

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OT: stock talk :)

XLNX target raised, from barfing.com (my emphasis):

November 26, 2003 09:23:00 AM ET

XLNX target raised to $45 at Wedbush 36.79: Wedbush Morgan reiterates their Buy rating on Xilinx, raises their Q3 est a penny above consensus, and raises their target to $45 from $35; firm believes XLNX will hit the high end of its 2-6% QoQ rev growth guidance when it reports on Dec 2, and says the co's share of design wins should enable it to lead the upturn in CY04.

"Women Needed to Test Orgasm Machine

Reuters - 5 minutes ago

No, really. An American surgeon who has patented a device that triggers an orgasm has begun a clinical trial approved by the Food and Drug Administration in the United States and is looking for female volunteers. "

the "orgasmatron".

Hope he doesn't think he'll get a TM on it....been in widespread use for years :lol:

Me wife sez not to worry about being replaced, cuz besides me being more "interesting" than a machine, she has zero interest in greasing the Cats, doing maintenance on the vehicles, gen-set, etc.. :lol: :lol:

Finally, something to replace the old fashioned House Call ....

XLNX target raised to $45 at Wedbush 36.79: Wedbush Morgan reiterates their Buy rating on Xilinx, raises their Q3 est a penny above consensus, and raises their target to $45 from $35; firm believes XLNX will hit the high end of its 2-6% QoQ rev growth guidance when it reports on Dec 2, and says the co's share of design wins should enable it to lead the upturn in CY04.

Criminals....I guess they loaded up the last 2 days prior to this pump..Now offload to the sheep and short...

XLNX target raised to $45 at Wedbush 36.79: Wedbush Morgan reiterates their Buy rating on Xilinx, raises their Q3 est a penny above consensus,

Penny here...penny there...pretty soon you're talking real money.

damn....mousey's gonna be pissed... :lol:

just for the record, me sweetie can and does join in on greasing or any other dirty work that needs ta be done. she's a trooper, and she's my biggest "thanks" this week. :D

Jim Sinclair says he's had enough of the 'blatent manipulation' in gold around the $400 level.

Go on Jim-boy, sort the fu**ers out

PS. The 'Storm Manipulators' get a good pat on the back from Easy-Al tonight.

'Well done boys, go eat your turkey, and come back kicking on Monday, oh and since we're soon to be giving away C-notes for free, have a bundle but you MUST spend them in the stores over the next few days, if not death.'

Archived