Nah-Nah Naaah Nah

I really wonder if I should sell everything and pile the proceeds into just one stock.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

big.chart?symb=pot&compidx=aaaaa%3A0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=6235&style=320&time=8&freq=1&nosettings=1&rand=5873&mocktick=1&rand=4036

596491[/snapback]

Potash is a very important product to agriculture I believe. Probably more important than all that corn needed to fuel the government edicts. It may be that there eventually won't be enough potash to go around.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just heard the monologue for both hours of the Sunday Bob Shtinker show.

He had the same message as Jimmy Cramer although he was much more constrained. He was very critical of the FED and Helo Ben. Said they were in an IVORY Tower searching for inflation when the core rate is 2% and high fuel prices are hurting J6P. He said FED funds should be mid 4s as wealth is being destroyed through home foreclosures. :blink:

He didn't say anything about the stock market in the monoloque, spent the whole time critizing the FED. <_<

596552[/snapback]

the Bulls loved the FED the last 2 years or so ... i am not sure why they are all blaming the FED now. i think all the credit stroies right now are just newznoise. as usual.... i don't think what ever brings this market down will be reported on before it happens. we are all getting the credit stories over and over ... is credit really gone up in smoke ?

did the world credit market change in 2 weeks ... as for AMH folding and closing shop what happened there ? was it people not paying .... I dont think it was.

the end is coming ... i know for sure.

596573[/snapback]

This is Helo Ben's first crisis. The Fraudsters want to make sure that he follows the AG scrip. Rate cuts and unlimited credit. B)

Just heard the monologue for both hours of the Sunday Bob Shtinker show.

He had the same message as Jimmy Cramer although he was much more constrained. He was very critical of the FED and Helo Ben. Said they were in an IVORY Tower searching for inflation when the core rate is 2% and high fuel prices are hurting J6P. He said FED funds should be mid 4s as wealth is being destroyed through home foreclosures. :blink:

He didn't say anything about the stock market in the monoloque, spent the whole time critizing the FED. <_<

596552[/snapback]

the Bulls loved the FED the last 2 years or so ... i am not sure why they are all blaming the FED now. i think all the credit stroies right now are just newznoise. as usual.... i don't think what ever brings this market down will be reported on before it happens. we are all getting the credit stories over and over ... is credit really gone up in smoke ?

did the world credit market change in 2 weeks ... as for AMH folding and closing shop what happened there ? was it people not paying .... I dont think it was.

the end is coming ... i know for sure.

596573[/snapback]

Dude we've been posting credit stories here on the Stool for the past two weeks. All the information is right here if you choose to read it and consider the information in a macro-economic context. There is also Russ Winters' blog on wallstreetexaminer.com and calculatedrisk.blogspot.com .

Looks like they hit the bid with 15k ES contracts in the first ten minutes tonight -- the Globex punks choked, puked and let it slide to 1432.75. Maybe they should get a lesson from Maria B. on how to swallow. :lol:

Watch to see if this level holds tomorrow AM early. Might get a dead cat twitch from there. :huh:

Disgraced former Home Depot CEO (but who got a huge golden parachute) has been named the new CEO of Chrysler Motors.

:blink: :blink: :rolleyes:

I find it hard to believe there are no experienced auto industry candidates who are available for that job! What a world...

Disgraced former Home Depot CEO (but who got a huge golden parachute) has been named the new CEO of Chrysler Motors.

:blink:  :blink:  :rolleyes:

I find it hard to believe there are no experienced auto industry candidates who are available for that job! What a world...

596587[/snapback]

When I saw the story I thought "didn't the guy get fired from Home Depot?".

Sure seems like he did.

It really doesn't look too rozy from this point of view.

girlebulls ?bearman have blown their Ditech wad, Shtincter and Krammer have their panties in a knot, we've barely travelled down on the blue indicator, chart below [ recently descending from the 100% level with a ways to go] and already the uberbullz are whining to O' Mighty Benwa to save their puckered sphincters....

Pull another ball out of their asses, Ben! :lol:

The uberbullz sphincters can repucker again at 12510 or so... :ph34r:

post-565-1186383867_thumb.jpg

A BRIDGE TOO FAR

Spector, who grew up in the Washington suburb of Chevy Chase, Maryland, became friendly with Cayne because of their mutual affection for bridge and helped manage the fixed-income department before being promoted to co-president.

Actually Bear Stains is now a buy - long dated call options the way to go here.

It will survive with a tarnished reputation al la Solomon Brothers.

Archived