Another Happy print!

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, nice.

At this rate, the futures should be at zero by Tuesday's open. Glad I got short @ 830.

Sometimes there no replacement for gut instinct. I have a feeling that... IF this is the 3rd of a 3rd I've been looking for... something may happen this weekend, and the FUTURES may gap down when they next open. Who knows, but it didn't cost nothing to act on that instinct -- in fact, as of this moment, it's quite profitable.

We'll see what happens Tuesday.

IRS Going After Mortgage Tax Cheaters

Red flags that may result in an audit include excessive deductions for home-equity mortgage interest

Married taxpayers filing jointly can fully deduct interest on a primary residence and a second home on mortgage debt up to $1 million, ?but if you have an equity line on your house or an equity loan you can only deduct interest on the first $100,000 of that loan,? Schneier said.

DOH!

The cash-strapped federal government may be especially aggressive on compliance this year.

?Many people have taken out very aggressive mortgages over the years,? Schneier said. ?Equity lines, I think they?re going to become a little bit more aggressive on making sure that you are not deducting more interest than you should.?

A typical audit may take an accountant between 10 to 20 hours to complete for a client, said Saks. Rates may vary from $100 to $400 per hour.

sheesh.

Barney Frank: Happy ending possible despite economic mess

Christian Science Monitor - 2 hours ago

Given Mr. Franks errrrr orientation, I think the Christian Science Monitor needs to get ummmm up to date.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I hear he likes these......

2715283522_096661d7ee.jpg?v=0

....OOOOO-FAAAAA

Archived