Message From The Night Visitor

Guest EagerBeav
I will be opening the Stooltrading thread tomorrow. The thread will be open to all for the time being. Those of you who want to follow along please feel free to do so.

There will be no feedback on that thread. You can throw shit all you want here. I just won't read it. I work too goddam hard to listen to people constantly remind me they were right and I was wrong. I took the goddam loss. I can't afford to spend time deffending a mistake. I have to look ahead, and so do you. You don't frickin' think I know I was wrong? Every page on this thread someone has taken the opportunity to remind me.

Shee-it.

That's human nature Doc; you're a god when you're right, but make ONE mistake, and look out...

you are in the shit house! ;) I don't think anyone here can claim to being on the right side of

calling this market, especially in the past few weeks!!! Instead of slamming Doc, take

responsibility for our own predictions and trades, as he is not a god, but he helps us out a

hell'uva lot!!!! :P Keep up the good work Doc, your percentages are still great! :D

Just my opinion,sorry. I'll shut up now. :blink:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will be opening the Stooltrading thread tomorrow. The thread will be open to all for the time being. Those of you who want to follow along please feel free to do so.

There will be no feedback on that thread. You can throw shit all you want here. I just won't read it. I work too goddam hard to listen to people constantly remind me they were right and I was wrong. I took the goddam loss. I can't afford to spend time deffending a mistake. I have to look ahead, and so do you. You don't frickin' think I know I was wrong? Every page on this thread someone has taken the opportunity to remind me.

Shee-it.

Doc. Some guys are looking for god so they can squeeze last point out of index. And even then one can't please all the people all of the time even god can?t manage it.

Shee-it.

Here I was busy typing and missed Doc's rant! Boy it's been a while since we had the good doctor ranting and raving! Come on Doc -- you know we all love ya!!

DF - DO you think the P/C ratio for index is wrong. I have never seen it that high and so consistently. Something doesn;t meake sense? :blink:

As Maxwell Smart says, I find that hard to believe. If this is correct, I'd jump in with both feet on puts.

http://www.softwarenorth.net/cot/current/charts/ND.png

...and this could be wrong too. (posted over the weekend on M2M)

Source

Rich where are U?

Does the charts looks right to u?

Thanks

Sometimes Doc ya just gotta take a trade so you remember what it's all about.

I really appreciate you takin the shot. I have been sitting on my hands for 2 weeks now

instead of acting on what I saw.......

That's what stops are for.....

Ya took yer lumps and we all learned from it.

Thanks Doc. No one wins every trade. Just keep the odds in our favour and we'll do right in the

end.

:rolleyes:

I find it hard to fault anyone since I know I'm the one most lacking in knowledge here on the Stool in all TA. Perhaps that explains why I usually make money :unsure: I just sit back and take it all in and trade the intermediate when it feels right. How's that for strategy. But guys don't forget how enjoyable this sight is and when posting try to address people as if you were standing in front of them. That being said perhaps we are having another high volume blowoff top in the miners? Will look to add when/if RSI below 30.

DF - DO you think the P/C ratio for index is wrong. I have never seen it that high and so consistently. Something doesn;t meake sense? :blink:

As Maxwell Smart says, I find that hard to believe. If this is correct, I'd jump in with both feet on puts.

http://www.softwarenorth.net/cot/current/charts/ND.png

...and this could be wrong too. (posted over the weekend on M2M)

Source

Rich where are U?

Does the charts looks right to u?

Thanks

PLease note that the COT reports did not come out on Friday. They come out at 3:30 pm today as a result of last weeks holiday. So that data is old. Todays data will be interesting and this Firday I think will be key, because that will tell us how they uised the rally. To build long more positions or get more short. We shall see.

The major part of right shoulders on SPX, NDX are done.

I donged more SMH to reduce port volatility. Will release them at my stop of 23.90, below 23.14 support. Buy stop was 24.20.

Feed, this is the 1st time I have not swung long at the 13 week cycle bottom. Reasons: Head and shoulders; channel tops, show the likely reward.....small. We are already there.

My WAG is that the 13 weekers will, at best, produce a swup; more likely get crushed by the bigger waves....or headfake down for completion. Patience...and we shall see who has been fooled. This is a muthah of a top, but it's best to follow the pros...and they look very short.

If the madness continues, I will add to SMH longs (for net long), until this muddy water is clear again.

we're all wrong one in awhile when it comes to trying to pick the direction of the averages. That's why I'm long and short simultaneously the two extreme ends. I realize my limitations and what I'm dealing with - a market average that has gone absolutely nowhere since mid Oct. I'm through with sitting there waiting for the perfect time to swing 100% one way or the other. Through I tell ya, through (rant off) :lol:

Seriously, think about it. The market spends most of its time in a mixed funk. Only when it sets into a true STRONG trend does it make sense to be heavily weighted long or short. The capitulation freefall phase is several weeks off.

Doc, don't beat up on yourself. We all love you and highly value what you do and service you provide!!!

Archived