The Russian Revolution

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seen it already. Hilarious!

I guess I have to look up everything that has earnings over the next few weeks. Companies with record earnings probably take off into earnings then collapse on record profits etc.

I am not sure what bottom tier companies are in the SWH but I think watching the volume on them may be important to see if they are going to replace MSFT's strength with these stocks to balance things out ying/yang like when it does in fact actually retrace someday. Probably not until after expirations sometime and 3.6 Dorsetts.

or is MSFT etc. being used primarily as the "primer proops"....

http://www.netcastdaily.com/broadcast/fsn2007-0113-1.ram

Puplava's predicting a record S & P in 2007. This is "The Day After Tomorrow" guy. If that's not a sign of a top, I don't know what is.

If only I would dong every bear suck-in, I'd be knee-deep in hookers and booze right now (like the Pigmen are) instead of knee-deep in wire transfer forms.

Sadly, I'm too psychologically weak to simply press the buy button, as a result of dissipating all my mental energy being angry at successful insiders who take advantage of the system to become multi-millionaires by pumping and shystering and backdating and shamtrading and borkering, and jealous of traders who can easily follow them without any qualms or revulsion.

Rather than just go along and make money, I perversely prefer to not only hope that they'll be undone, but actually speculate that they will be, after convincing myself that they will be, because I believe they should be, and I want them to be.

In other words, I'm a victim of my own "will to believe" what I hope to be true, despite being painfully aware of what actually is true, which is that they will never be undone by the market, because they are the market.

I'll either go along with them and succeed, or deny reality and fail.

Is it better to suffer the continual repeated financial pain of harboring an ingrained, twisted vision of a world you wish could be, or to once and for all finally let go of it, pick up an axe, and rush into the filthy cesspool to join the bloody slaughter?

What defect of character makes one feel morally superior by losing money from not just refusing to go along, but actually fading the powers that be?

Don't traders who have "gone over to the other side" deserve respect more than envy?

Isn't it better to move ahead in the real world, as it is, than to fall behind in a fantasy world?

Isn't it pompous, isn't it arrogant, isn't it immature, isn't it foolish, to insist that people should "play fair" as you define it?

Why make such a big deal about making money by simply piling onto one false premise after another, each of which, in the end, will leave other people holding the bag?

Why instead insist on holding that bag yourself? To feel "clean" in a dirty world?

"Hey Shorty!"

Yes, fellow citizen and friend?

"Lighten up, man. It's really just all about timing."

Oh. You're right. I almost forgot. Thanks.

post-2457-1168671312_thumb.jpg

I figured Luke Skywalker would need to go under cover to survive when he had no real weaponary.

There are only so many times you can get screwed before you screw back, only so many times you can help people and put up with them not helping back(not meaning here) and so many times you can stand people dissapearing when the weather gets murky or the boat is in the shop.

The basic fight between good and evil and the prime reason why evil exists in the first place. Greed, pride, envy, sloth, wrath......forget the religous part, some things are just basically good advice in general to listen to although most of us never will.

Who wouldn't love not needing pride or vanity?

Actually probably most could not ever do without it.

post-2005-1168677492_thumb.jpg

If only I would dong every bear suck-in, I'd be knee-deep in hookers and booze right now (like the Pigmen are) instead of knee-deep in wire transfer forms.

Great post Shorty! I put it on the WSE. Tanks!

Shorty, axe stock momo gamble stuff. Buy QQQQ and start a put/call spread or something on this instead of those stocks that are being massively manioulated intraday etc.

Much safer. If the QQQQ is going to retrace it is going to do it Tuesday next week. Please look for catalyst's next week.

Save this chart and use it for a guideline. I will do many more for you. If QQQQ breaks out next week gtfo of any short type nasdaq stuff.

Naz is not the crash game area and China has not topped out yet.

Japan is the best value in the carry trade is EXPANDING. Look here for some mutual fund diversified type investments. I will make it easy for you. EWJ only and only above 14.

The volume on EWJ was very weak so the breakout (if one would consider it that) is invalid statistically and cancelled out by me.

I have no rules for my ta. I made up everything that wasn't the basics. I made my own ta etc. after embarrasing amounts of 1000s of hours.....I wish I was exagerrating.

This new chart formation is yours to name.

Will it be

A.) Da Piano Man

B.) Da Elton John

The choice is yours. Votes in by the end of the weekend. Place your votes to help shorty name this patented new champion player indicator please! :lol: jk!

post-2005-1168694065_thumb.jpg

post-2005-1168694158_thumb.jpg

post-2005-1168694308_thumb.jpg

or hey,

post-2005-1168694348_thumb.jpg

Live it up!

LEarn to laugh at yourself like the comedy series Minf of Mencia. Go rent them and watch please.

post-2005-1168696739_thumb.jpg

post-2005-1168696817_thumb.gif

like I am doing with my OCD stuff that is ridiculous but destroyed my social life. I am trying to come back to life. I have not been on a real vacation in a decade.. I am not explaining everything sometimes which would make some things make actual since.......hand out turkeys but don't give away the kitchen.

You can put you rmoney in a MM account, turn off the computer, tv, radio and cancel the newspaper and all the problems will dissapear. That is always within your power. A well deserved vacation would probably do wonders. It is probably what I need more than anything. My past life is but a distant memory and the reality is I need to get back out there more instead of spending so much time yapping on the internet.

I should use the board for quick fun stuff and jokes and info and fun to make charts and cancel out all the news noise that is designed to drive the informed crazy. It is the ironic twist to the scenario that means you except defeat first then rule the taken over country with the new enemy instead of against them

The enemy of your enemy is your friend.

Many times the enemy was the last person you thought it was and you were wrong about your original conclusion.

ying/yang is what I need to work on.

In WW2 british bombers targeted certain dams that would help turn the tides of the war. The british did whatever it took to deliver the bomb directly on target and this meant that they were picked off and killed one by one ad faced death in the eyes for the betterment of their countrymen/women and loved ones etc.

You can be an absolute hero on this earth and be absolutely forgotten. Forget about pride, what is it worth to these people who the world can only grasp really what they did besides 3d remakes and guesses like action fake movies at the cinemas....

Don't quote me on the above, the remake was completely redone on the Discovery channel. My mindset changed after watching it once again. You can take your own views on that.

The smarter you becaome the stupider you realize you are.post-2005-1168696849_thumb.jpg fwiw, my TA fades my thoughts all the time. Give up on fairness in the market and accept it like I have. Join it instead of defie it but don't think a large retrace will not be happening as soon as many others throw in the towel etc.

I game this stuff all day long.

Ditch the old thinking. There were no black boxes back in the day EVER like todays. Statistical comparisons are automatically flawed.

post-2005-1168696947_thumb.jpg

I rarely post this kind of chart below because it is personal and imo worth alot of money. I know people would miss half the things I am actually looking at when I draw these charts etc. but that is a step I will not ever take. MY chart is not worth alot of money but I trick myself to think it is to help my confidence. This is why major aholes come off wrong wometimes.

My secret indicators will never be reavealed to anyone ever again. My secrets are only my crayons. I will change my mind tomorrow and think I am a good person for continuing them.

I usually dont even look at indicators and the macd's are mear backup confirmations.I actually believe that. I also believe that I could destroy hedgefund traders but NEVER forget that he who has the money makes the rules and is the bully of the table so I could only do it on an equal billion dollar playing field. Otherwise I am at there will. When things turn out opposite of of what everyone usually thinks and this is the personal problem then I would fade myself. I have faded myself 1000 times due to risk/reward etc.....

risk/reward

money management

little use of margin as possible

indexes not stocks when you are down and on the ropes.

never give up

never give in

turn off the news and watch fun movies.

do anything that helps you remember your youth and start with the music.

TE is smarter than given credit for with his lyrics....

I hope this helps. What other stocks do you currently own besides PEIX and SUNW and ENER? I will chart out all of them.

I wish I could add fibs but that option is not available to me. I usually look for others with this information but usually skip it. I need to change that.

Learn poker BUT NEVER play it. Your odds are like 1%. Poker pros are the top 1%. Ten times as hard as the stock market. Half of the games are going on before the cards are even dealt. LEarn "MINDSETS" from the poker professionals on tv......

Maybe this chart is worthless to you or others. Maybe it is not.

We have to change the way we think. We can live off the pigmens scraps and give them to the poor.

Don't assume the pigmen will not crank this market big next week.

Please look for catalysts over the next month not week. Sometimes things are in action weeks in advance and it is easy to miss them. Keep rules when studying them and don't break them. Be mechanical and drop the emtoions because you have to. There is nothing we can do to help change the scam world that is positive but help to change it the only way we can.

Shorty, axe stock momo gamble stuff. Buy QQQQ

Please look for catalysts over the next month not week. Sometimes things are in action weeks in advance and it is easy to miss them. Keep rules when studying them and don't break them. Be mechanical and drop the emtoions because you have to. There is nothing we can do to help change the scam world that is positive but help to change it the only way we can.

dude , you okay ?!

Archived