Market Rebounds After London Crash - World Markets 1/12/16

Nice rebound. Fun with squeezing the shorts. It won't last is my guess. 

LATEST PRO TRADER REPORTS MARKET UPDATE PROMARKET UPDATE PRO DAILY Cycle Screening Measures Slightly Stronger But Does It Matter? by Lee Adler •  January 12, 2016

Cycle screening measures were mixed at very weak overall levels on Monday. 5 of the 9 measures were stronger, but the increase in buy signals was very small. Most of the “improvement” came from the normal reduction in new sell signals that occurs as a decline ages.

MARKET UPDATE PROMARKET UPDATE PRO DAILY Market Sets Inflection Point That Probably Won’t Hold For Long by Lee Adler •  January 11, 2016

It’s not entirely clear why the market decline stopped where it did, but this is an important inflection point. There are clear targets for the next move if this does not hold.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good overnight trade on ES Madness.

Every time crude rallies a couple of bucks it gets promptly whacked back to new lows. Smells like forced liquidation, although I think we're overdue for one of those rip roaring short squeezes, with all the investment houses coming out saying "you gotta short and stay short oil" and "it's going to 20". No doubt there's blood in the water and they're going after the long and strong Andrew Hall types and the USO retail lemmings. I sold my short too soon as usual but had a good run.

Archived