B4 The Bell Tuezelday September 7

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Icky Twerp
B4, Barney always gave me the creeps. I always wanted to slap the doo doo outta him and make him stop that nervous shaking. Now , Goober was an early gearhead back when it was old school and not cool. Goober rocks.

Did you ever notice how EVERYBODY on that show was gay? (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)

Andy - "widowed" uh-huh-sure batchelor

Barney - DUH!

Gomer - uh-huh!

The effeminate mayor

The limp-wristed barber

Goober - yup

Earnest T - fraid so

Otis - "I was Drunk, so it don't count"

and of course Aunt Bea is the prototypical fag-hag . . .

just got back from the Mall,it appears as if 3 of the 5 shops that have closed down have new tenants ready to move in.

We have a "Haircare" warehouse moving in to the vacant shop near the food court ??? That seems like a good fit,we have another "Menswear " store opening in the other vacant shop (one more menswear store and we can start a football team..lol,no we really do need another menswear store,you can never have too many polyester shirts) and a store called BUSS is moving into the Time Warner store...so there you have it,everything is honky dory.

I suspect the Mall owners have a few generic type stores that they probably own themselves just to fill the empty stores that pop up from time to time,but that sounds too much like a conspiracy,so I will give them the benefit of the doubt and just watch and see how things pan out.

Besides we have sentiment at 10 year highs in Australia,blue skies for as far as the eye can see. Apparently.

Funny how no-one knew this 3 years ago when everything just exploded,this boom sprang from nowhere.

Consumer sentiment reaches 10-year high

September 8, 2004 - 11:39AM

Australian consumer sentiment has reached a new 10-year high, after an index showed a jump in the outlook for economic conditions over the next five years.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/09/...4530657334.html

Bought Dec Silver @6.245, first silver trade in over a month.

Jim Sinclair did not further explain his prediction, which you will find at the start of this thread. Anyway with the Fed accelerating the monetary base growth, plus I expect foreign central banks to come in strong at the 5 and 10 year auctions, it looks like there will be some extra liqudity around soon. Some will find its way back to gold and silver.

JS tonight:

No one answers the question about what happens if the US recovery rolls over into another contraction.

The answer of course is that all bets are off and the US budget deficit explodes even beyond these unsustainable numbers.

A bull market taking birth here for the dollar is simply ludicrous. The dollar is dead and does not yet realize it. The dollar is finished as a reserve currency. Nothing survives this total lack of monetary discipline - absolutely nothing!

Dustbowl, PeeBrain, I'd come to Mayberry with you, but I regret to inform you that Opie is gooned on ritalin, for his attention deficit disorder and is too busy with his gameboy anyway. Aunt Bea has become a radical feminist and leader of a local wiccan woman's group, Andy lost his job as sherriff and works late as a Mal-Wart greeter. Barney has a very important job in Homeland Security and Otis... I heard he was working for the Kerry campaign.

BTW, that's hilarious about the "Fat Bustards" in Columbia. Perfect for a new Austin Powers movie. Seven hundred people volunteered to help these birds? Now let me see. They are bald, they have stinking carrion clinging to their feet and beaks, and if you come too close to them, they'll projectile vomit all over you, in self defence. Add to these delightful characteristics, the fact that they're too fat to fly and you have yourself a pretty unsympathetic character. God, that dump appears to be the carrion eater's equivalent of a Mal-Wart. TECORAWNKI-The Eventual Collapse of Retail, As We Now Know It, might just resemble the dump closing on those fat birds.

On the day Operation Iraqi Freedom suffered the 1,000th death of a United States soldier, some quick numbers are in order:

1,095 days since the attacks of September 11;

538 days since the invasion and occupation of Iraq;

1,001 American soldiers dead in Iraq;

1,132 total Coalition soldiers dead in Iraq;

More than 20,000 'medical evacuations' of American soldiers from Iraq;

More than 10,000 civilians dead in Iraq;

0 weapons of mass destruction;

0 democratic elections in Iraq;

0 connections between Iraq and the attacks of September 11;

0 captures of Osama bin Laden, in Iraq or anywhere else;

$1.7 trillion to be spent on Iraq in the next decade, according to the American Academy of Arts and Sciences report by the Committee on International Security Studies (CISS).

http://www.truthout.org/docs_04/090804A.shtml

Bush has succeeded in throwing Kerry into a snit over Viet Nam. I don't think Kerry can overcome the loss of even a small number of undecideds.

ON the other hand I still believe a lot more true conservatives hate Bush over spending and Iraq than is given credit.

They're both scum and don't deserve to shine Ron Paul's shoes!

we take a hell of a lot for granted in this day and age....I dont think many of us could endure any real hardship...we should thank god we dont live in some shithole 3rd world country...I dont think many people are very well prepared for anything.Imagine if you depended on the corner 7/11 store to survive??

FORT PIERCE, Fla. - Thousands of residents desperate to return home after fleeing Hurricane Frances ignored Florida's plea to stay put Tuesday, jamming highways, delaying emergency workers and causing tempers to flare in the sticky heat.

One man was so desperate for ice that he shot the lock off a freezer. Fights broke out in some places. Drivers waited for hours to fill up their gas tanks. More than 1,000 cars coiled around several blocks in Stuart as a distribution center watched over by National Guardsmen offered water, ice and ready-to-eat meals.

"Everyone's hot, everyone's sweating so much at night that nobody can sleep. Everyone's tossing and turning. The kids keep crying. I can't take no more of this. Nobody can take this," said Maria Sanchez, 26, who waited more than 90 minutes with her four children to get supplies in Stuart, about 35 miles north of West Palm Beach.

Lawsuit Uncovers New Bush Guard Records

The records show his last flight was in April 1972, which is consistent with pay records indicating Bush had a large lapse of duty between April and October of that year. Bush has said he went to Alabama in 1972 to work on an unsuccessful Republican Senate campaign. Bush skipped a required medical exam that cost him his pilot's status in August of that year.

Significantly, it showed the unit joined a "24-hour active alert mission to safeguard against surprise attack" in the southern United State beginning on Oct. 6, 1972, a time when Bush did not report for duty, according to his pay records.

The rhetoric of a "war on terror" has been useful to the Bush administration and terrorism now bulks inordinately large in any media where the agenda is set by American perspectives. On the front page of the International Herald Tribune that carried the story on Bush's return to political orthodoxy on terrorism, four of the other five stories were also about terrorism: "Twin bus bombs kill 16 in Israel," "Blast leaves eight dead in Moscow subway," "12 Nepal hostages slain in Iraq," and "French hold hectic talks on captives."

The military industrial complex had it it tough in the Clinton years after The Wall came down.No more justification for spending huge sums of the taxpayers money on defence and arms.Fear of the H-bomb was promoted solidly for 40 years until it couldn't be.The Cold War was over and the world became a relatively peaceful and prosperous place for 10 years--but it wasn't so prosperous for the MI complex/Carlyle cum suis.Imagine their horror(sitting around on their rusting weaponry) as Mr.Bill becomes the richest man in the US and all because Big Blue effed up on some contracts!

A pathetic attempy was made to ratchet up the level of fear during the War on Drugs but soon they realized that this was like a soggy joint compared to the Cold War in terms of public fear and corresponding profits.

So,using a group of lobbyist idealogues or corporate sluts(later to become known as Neo-Con think- tanks) the complex infiltrated Washington politics as never before.And so the War on Terror was in the planning stages.Before full implementation of the plan "they" realized that to carry it off successfully,a propaganda machine would need to be acquired--so they bought up most media and conglomerated them into "G?bbels TV"--bread and circusses--let them eat lies!

Pump up the fear volume as required!

All fear all the time,permanent war for permanent profit--all it's really about is making windfall profits without accountability as every investigation can sandbagged with "Sorry that's a National Security matter".

Archived