Pre-Crash Warning

More terrible economic data, then Sadam appears on TV (apparently still alive) and threatens a "nonconventional surprise" for our boys at the airport in Baghdad tonight, and the markets don't budge. The manipulation is so obvious. What a Prop-Job.

Then Dubya waits until after the markets close on a Friday to send down an edict that we are now going to impose a quarantine on any SARS cases in the United States.

There are simply too many forces arrayed against the markets for a rally from here. I'm not buying it.

Plunger

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
More terrible economic data, then Sadam appears on TV (apparently still alive) and threatens a "nonconventional surprise" for our boys at the airport in Baghdad tonight, and the markets don't budge. The manipulation is so obvious. What a Prop-Job.

Then Dubya waits until after the markets close on a Friday to send down an edict that we are now going to impose a quarantine on any SARS cases in the United States.

There are simply too many forces arrayed against the markets for a rally from here. I'm not buying it.

Plunger

Quarantine? :o Just another great reason to pump, ramp and jam. There is no problem out there that the Greenman can't fix with the printing press. :D

Sideline cash is becoming less stable, as a higher percentage of cash circulating inside the Atomic Particle Accelerator is speculative airball pro-forma money dependent upon the maintenance of promises, risk model outcomes, and sustenance from Al Green?s Repo Blasts. Trading blunders, cash calls, and evaporation of wealth from debt wipeouts are being masked by hot money being mainlined into the Accelerator.

You're the shit, Mark! :lol:

Guest The CoinGuy

GF,

Saw that, but felt it wasnt close enough(to mention) when the next day we busted through the DT line with style. I have issues with those small cup-n-handles too, been burned there once or twice(smile).

Have a good weekend all, heading out...

The CoinGuy

GF and Coin Guy

As usual, the market is excellent at fakeouts. Just when you spot a "cup and handle", it goes the other way. So gold might surprise us.

Don't forget to check out Puplava's "Bullish on Things" article posted a few days ago.

I remember buying NEM last year near the lows, thinking that it hit bottom. It went up, then reversed down to hit a print $1.50 lower than I bought it.

I almost bailed.

Luckily I didn't. It ended up creeping to the upside in a stealth manner, while nobody was paying attention.

You know the rest of the story.

Right now, the SPY and QQQ look awfully bullish. Consolidating on light volume, many stocks hitting new highs, looks like a massive breakout is imminent. I experienced the same thing during last year's March Madness, convinced that the Nasdaq was going to 2100 and that the bear was over. I almost loaded the boat with longs. I had shorts on BRCM at $52, SEBL at $42, VRTS at $46, INTC at $26, etc. and I was so close to closing them and switching to the long side.

Lucky I didn't. Now you know the rest of the story.

Bradley Cycle Here:

Stock index not updated, but future cycle turns are graphed.

April to July looks like a doozy.

Bradley Siderograph

flip it upside down :lol:

If that comes to fruition remember late Jun or early July as your cover date no matter how encouraging further downside FEELS likely cuz the 100% rebound will be phenomenally fast :P

NAV up 1% today being 50/50 long & short. Bwhahahahaha!

closer looks at the other two huge upswings on williams' bradley (stripped of extraneous junk, and broken into two charts since my 2,400 x 1,800 pixel monitor is still on back order)....

post-7-1049497563_thumb.gif

Crapville's gold lady reported "gold will not move up until it finds a BUYER"..I know what she meant, but...duhhhhhhhhh!

She was correct to pick Gold as an inverse and lockstep trade to the USD recently. However, gold/gold shares seem to drawing a pretty good bottom, whereas the USD is all over the place. More important, I think, is the issue of bond yields. XAU peaked as yields skyrocketed this AM, and retreated somewhat as the day went on. Also, with massive layoffs and paycuts (airline negotiations have hisorically set the standard for many other labor/salary issues), a deflationary spiral could just as easily occur. And, lastly, the "war effect" has many metals traders sidelined to see what happens at this level when the war is over.

Strong support 325, war over, interest rates moving up...gold will rocket again, and thre WILL be buyers again.

Gotta chime in here

SG is perma bear, and getting ready to go massively short, let me start with that.

Now, SG still thinks we have some legs to finish C wave up. My topping day is April 9 intra-day. There are lots of fibonacci reasons for that day, I wont go into it as I have on my thread already a bunch of times.

Suffice to say... there are gaps at 27.17 that must be filled... and gaps at 25.50 area as well on Q's.

C wave should at a bare minimum, fill that 27.17 gap and go over the March 21 highs of 27.38... even if only 5 pennies or so... 5 pennies over would be .786 of the Dec 2 top retracement, and about the top of the January wave 2 move as well... so its possible to end the whole 9 yards move up right there...

Also, 28.77.. seemingly a ridiculous number I have out there... has alot of fibonacci features. .618 times the A wave point move up to Dec 2, which is typical of C waves.

.382 retrace of the 3rd major wave from March 02 to Oct 02, typical of 4th waves (which I think the Q's are in from Oct)

The level at which the A wave topped on Dec 2 as well...

And, counts with my impulsive 5 waves up as a top of a 3rd wave, where I think a 4th wave drops, and 5th wave follows but no higher than the 3rd...

SO... fwiw... we should have one final move up to complete this thrust up.... 27.43 probably a minimum to satisfy E wave rules.... and as high as 28.77 to satisfy some others and blow some bears out ST

Then I agree with y'all... we are setting up for a calamitous collapse of hysterical proportions.

The first of which is a gap fill to 25.53. Q's are far from overbought... indicators are not solidly negative ...YET

Cheers

Archived