Gaps, Curbs, Limit Down

Sell the news folks..........................

This is hopeless...................and the longer they jam...................the more and more steam comes out of the bubble...........

I agree....................a catastrophic drop is coming.......................and sooner than later.......................

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agatha! Such a naughty girl. I was a big reader of her books as a child. I read the book as Ten Little Indians.

Naughty Girl

Snippet:

PS: By the way, in [Quebec], the title of the book is still "Les dix petits n?gres"....... "

So culturally sensitive are my old friends and compatriots. Maybe she should have called it, Ten Little Frogs. :grin:

Agatha! Such a naughty girl. I was a big reader of her books as a child. I read the book as Ten Little Indians.

Naughty Girl

Snippet:

PS: By the way, in [Quebec], the title of the book is still "Les dix petits n?gres"....... "

So culturally sensitive are my old friends and compatriots. Maybe she should have called it, Ten Little Frogs. :grin:

A fine example of the cultural sensitivity and ethnic empathy that has always characterized our dear friends, the french.

Archived