Dating Fraud

Everyone should keep in mind that trading is a form of gambling, and gambling can be an addiction. http://www/gamblersanonymous.org

is a website with information on the subject.

I'd need a favor. Can one of you go to Google and run a search for "Alan Greenspan", and tell me if there's something on the right side of the page?

Tank you very much.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BGO and WHT hit new highs today on more than DOUBLE the average volume.

How great would it be if Mark were right and eventually they started trading like the Asian Exotica?

Truly, PM's saved the day for me today :D

That brings up the question of how long the PM's and general market will move in the same direction. Can they move together indefinitely? If they split, which one keeps going up and which one down? :huh:

well ready for PeeB's 2 cents - i thought so :lol:

first - i think people donging stocks and making big gains could be sensitive to their fellow stoolizens that appear to be short w/o hedges or cover-stops. i wouldnt want to be massively short with my eyeballs popping out as i get squeezed, while others seem to be making 25% a day and celebrating every night. not here anyway.

last, i think that PMs and miners are a bear position. burn-it-bernie told us he would print money 'til the presses melted and doc posts the MoGauge, Feed, etc... so someone donging NEM is essentially a strong bearish vote.

donging the PMs and miners appears to have been the correct course of action for quite a while now and even more so after considering the risk/reward. i have yet to short this year, yet i certainly consider myself a bear and i doubt anyone who has suffered through my posts could think anything to the contrary.

hmmmm.....there seems to be a bit of bickering going on here.

wonder if it heralds a CIT, the way it has on UDDER BOREDS in the pASSt?

hmmmmmmmmmmm......

of course, HRFF would like to say: Com' ON, fellas! Knock it OFF! Life's too....'SHORT'!!! butt he won't after a day like today!

Had a customer today that just transferred here from Wisconsin--"middle-management" for Club Car. Asked me how business was, I said slow, and he said IT WAS FOR THEM,TOO!!! I was in shock, because to me, golf is the economy(sorry Mark). In my area, pop 250,000, we have 30+ golf courses! Look at all the second homes that are built in golfing commumities. Anyhow, he went on to say that not as many people are golfing as there used to be. Not good. :blink:

. Can they move together indefinitely? If they split, which one keeps going up and which one down? :huh:

very good observation, this last run in the PM's started at the same time as the majors and even the boner runs of the last few days mirror (TO SOME DEGREE) THE BIG MOVES ON THE MAJORS, So I took some profits on the PM's,

My luck will probably prove it was a mistake. but if this is the real deal we will know soon and I can always jump back in. cause the real deal with the PM's will move for more than a few days.

Tchai and Slinger:

Bravo!!!

Whoa!!!

Check out those young Asian Exoticas!!!

Ticker symbol placement was perfect!!

I think I'll use that as my screensaver!!

Oh, the feeling of that Crushed Velvet Interior!

Oh, the feeling of that soft, smooth, skin!

Oh, the feeling of Riverboating for 18% in one day!!

Oh, the feeling of 300+ P/E ratios!!

Until BGO, WHT, and GSS take over as the top SuperChicks.

Riverboater's Paradise on the Al Green Liquidity Rapids.

Hey, for you chartists- is MTMD a sell or hold after today's high-volume breakout? I've had it a while now, and it's almost a double, getting close to my original $4 sell target.

Weekly double bottom targets 6.6, but 4.3 may provide some resistance.

As long as it is above 4.3, then 6.6 is in play. Pullbacks can be bought all the way down to 2.8 without invalidating 6.6 as a target.

mmmm interesting,

even with solid advances today on the indices, BPI's have all crossed. Notice the Dow is the last to cross historically - where best time to short is when SPX and NDX retest the moving average after initial cross and the cross AGAIN.

Fake out rally - internals must be shot to bits :

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SharpCh...!a60!f]

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SharpCh...!a65!f]

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SharpCh...!a75!f]

As far as i'm concerened, the Dow cross has been the final inidicator of a top in place over all others.

Any thoughts?

TroyB.

BGO and WHT hit new highs today on more than DOUBLE the average volume.

How great would it be if Mark were right and eventually they started trading like the Asian Exotica?

Truly, PM's saved the day for me today :D

That brings up the question of how long the PM's and general market will move in the same direction. Can they move together indefinitely? If they split, which one keeps going up and which one down? :huh:

Until HUI crosses SPUI ;) I see so need for irrational exuberance about PMs.

success!

gruff

post-7-1059188435_thumb.png

Archived