Restless rendezvous

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In terms of earnings, the stock doesn't seem overpriced relative to its competition, or so I've heard.

image1606.jpg

They essentially only have 2 products,when those 2 are not the latest Atari,WII,Walkman or Polaroid anymore it will be 10 times more ugly to the downside.

Might be a long wait,but 2 products are resposible for MOST of the profits.For now they seem unstoppable.

I understand your point about the real, non-SA results, BUT....

Buttberg TeeVee just scrolled a headline: "Durable goods rise 2.2%,BEATS estimate of 3.0%"(my cappin')

Now, either the Buttbergers are literally too fundamentally ignorant to know the relative values of two

discrete numbers, even hours after the number was publicly released(possible, but really highly unlikely)

or.... we paranoid ravers are confirmed in our views that the financial-well, all, really-media are truly

just propaganda vessels where all is preprogrammed to be 'better' in some context, no matter how strained.

as long as we close red there's a good chance of a bloodbath in Asian markets tonight

and a collapse in Europe in the morning

none of those AAPL and GOOG profits are real until they sell

who's gonna buy when they all try to sell at the same time?

Just tremendous.

Billions made every night with a gap up.

This move is by far the strongest out of the past 3-4 moves.

Valued over 577 billion. This is almost 1.44x bigger than the 2nd biggest company by market cap out there.

Just pulled up a chart of AAPL and noticed something, (since TOS overlays earnings by default):

AAPL has been adjusting it's level to approx. 50x earnings for the last three quarters:

6.4 325

7.8 390

7.05 365

13.87 ??? (690-720)

Not to say this trend would continue or that funnymentals have anything to do with anything of course... just an observation when I pulled up the chart.

post-2462-133296487446_thumb.png

Archived